What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Fantasy 2018

Rabbits20

Immortal
Sheesh! Was wanting to hold him for round 17. What happened? I missed most of the game.
MCL I think. They reckon he could be back in 3-4 weeks or it could be 6.

With the bye round after next round I guess that helps!

Hey bro I nearly fainted just then, hey I'm right in this against ya. f**k it's gonna come down to the wire.

I'm going well this week and nearly into the top 4000 overall.

But mate I've got headaches. Just a heads up to all you guys is that I saw the end of NSW Cup today Norths and Bulldogs @callmack1 @Souths Till I Die @The Windsor Rabbit @ThingFish lads Rhyse Martin played for the Dogs today in NSW Cup. The Dogs dropped one of their shining lights so go figure.... could it be disciplinary?? If not the boneheads at the Dogs are losing the plot. From what I gather he was really strong today....

Anyhow that f**ks me as Koroisau is now injured with a broken foot. They are saying he could be back in 5 weeks but guys doesn't a broken foot mean longer??

I may have to hold him though and go for a stop gap and break the don't buy Aubusson role and buy him and just take his 25 points a game that he gives. I would trade Gosiewski or Lamb out for Aubusson!

I'm stoked Gutherson finally scored better than late 20's and gave me a 40.

It's fantasy headaches galore no doubt for all of us!

If you've got about 14 trades left like Callmack does I think you're laughing.

If you're down to 10 trades like me arrrrrgggggghhhhh you're thinking!!!

It hasn't been anywhere as easy this year Fantasy wise as last. I would call this year carnage and even though I'm sitting in 6th in our head to head and my goal was top 4 I think it's been much more fun against you guys who are tough competition... I just hate losing lol..... I'm so competitive....

Last edited:

Rabbits20

Immortal
One of my auto emergencies dud Matt Wright played 66mins with Api' injury at hooker and Wright must've scored the best fantasy score if his career with 41. If Martin is out I get Wright's auto emergency I hope as he's 19th man and Cookie was already out off my bench. It had better give me the bloody 41 points. Could be the differcne between me pulling off a Steven Bradbury against Hunters or not.

If I beat Hunters that has made my fantasy year;);)

Looks like Sione Katoa 18th man is my other auto emergency...

Rabbits20

Immortal
I've just read Rhyse Martin missed training and that's why he's been demoted. Geez gotta be silly to do that when he's been playing well!

Let's hope he's back next week even if it's off the bench as his break even is -1 so he still has some more cash to make!

MCL I think. They reckon he could be back in 3-4 weeks or it could be 6.

With the bye round after next round I guess that helps!

Hey bro I nearly fainted just then, hey I'm right in this against ya. f**k it's gonna come down to the wire.

I'm going well this week and nearly into the top 4000 overall.

But mate I've got headaches. Just a heads up to all you guys is that I saw the end of NSW Cup today Norths and Bulldogs @callmack1 @Souths Till I Die @The Windsor Rabbit @ThingFish lads Rhyse Martin played for the Dogs today in NSW Cup. The Dogs dropped one of their shining lights so go figure.... could it be disciplinary?? If not the boneheads at the Dogs are losing the plot. From what I gather he was really strong today....

Anyhow that f**ks me as Koroisau is now injured with a broken foot. They are saying he could be back in 5 weeks but guys doesn't a broken foot mean longer??

I may have to hold him though and go for a stop gap and break the don't buy Aubusson role and buy him and just take his 25 points a game that he gives. I would trade Gosiewski or Lamb out for Aubusson!

I'm stoked Gutherson finally scored better than late 20's and gave me a 40.

It's fantasy beaches galore no doubt for all of us!

If you've got about 14 trades left like Callmack does I think you're laughing.

If you're down to 10 trades like me arrrrrgggggghhhhh you're thinking!!!

It hasn't been anywhere as easy this year Fantasy wise as last. I would call this year carnage and even though I'm sitting in 6th in our head to head and my goal was top 4 I think it's been much more fun against you guys who are tough competition... I just hate losing lol..... I'm so competitive....
Hey was late to training so got dropped is what I heard.

hunters

Juniors
One of my auto emergencies dud Matt Wright played 66mins with Api' injury at hooker and Wright must've scored the best fantasy score if his career with 41. If Martin is out I get Wright's auto emergency I hope as he's 19th man and Cookie was already out off my bench. It had better give me the bloody 41 points. Could be the differcne between me pulling off a Steven Bradbury against Hunters or not.

If I beat Hunters that has made my fantasy year;);)

Looks like Sione Katoa 18th man is my other auto emergency...
Mate you are a big chance! Hoping fifita goes big for me and Cam has a quiet one against Brisbane! Cant believe aubo would have been my best reserve choice and ive left him in emergencies!

Rabbits20

Immortal
Mate you are a big chance! Hoping fifita goes big for me and Cam has a quiet one against Brisbane! Cant believe aubo would have been my best reserve choice and ive left him in emergencies!
Who was that??

No bro Fifita to go quiet please.

Katoa to score a double lol

Rabbits20

Immortal
Mitch f...g Aubusson
Hahahahaha.

I may have to get him in and next week and wait a week or 2 for Cleary' price to drop even more and then hop on him for Api.

Watch Aubusson make cash now bro.

Radley not doing what ya wanted lol

Rabbits20

Immortal
@hunters with my auto emergencies I'm 15/674 just like you!

However I have Smith as captain and you have Pangai and I have Mbye.

I think I can get it done! Yippeeee

Rabbits20

Immortal
Looks like you will beat hunter this weekend bro. That makes you the form team of the comp. R20 the team to beat :thumbsup::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
Bull mate. My eyes lit up until I checked on bloody STID' stats!

Heck even Callmack is going well down a few guys. @callmack1 bro I think you stuffed up though bro picking Arrow as captain and not Smith. Plus Callmack having Cook and Martin in your starting side will cost ya as you won't get the auto emergency points from what I could gather. If you had those 2 on the bench bro then your auto emergencies would've kicked in and you would have a pretty high score mate! I know they still say Martin is playing currently in the team lists but he missed training and played NSW Cup so surely he's out!

Also Windsor Hunters isn't just playing head to head he's playing overall so his team is not probably what he wants after focusing on last weeks bye round. So I've gotten him at the right time so to speak and finally I've had a bit of luck which I was well overdue for as Callmack knows!

I wouldn't count you out yet Windsor mate either but Inthink you and I are on par roughly and when I verse you I expect a nail biter!

STID, Hunters and Callmack are the 3 to beat!

I wish I was placed better than 6th. May move up to 5th after this round but it's gonna be hard to dislodge the current top 4 of yourself plus the other 3!

I'm certainly not throwing the towel in though!

Also with his emergency scores STID is sitting on 16/883. The silent assassin!! In a round of carnage and headaches with some very good scores too he's the silent assassin! I'm stoked to be 16/826 with my emergencies and Wright fluking 41 but STID is on another level. He's in the elite class.. placed just inside the top 1500 too which is the top 1.5percent.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
I kind of f**ked up this week as I wasn’t looking at final team lists and now I’m only going to get 16 players playing because both Cook and Martin aren’t playing :( oh well my team is going strong!

Tough competition this year.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I kind of f**ked up this week as I wasn’t looking at final team lists and now I’m only going to get 16 players playing because both Cook and Martin aren’t playing :( oh well my team is going strong!

Tough competition this year.
But aren't Cook and Martin on your interchange??

You should get auto emergency points from your 18th and 19th men in Douiehi and Brimson??

Or do we only get 1 auto emergency allowed and that's it for a round @callmack1 @hunters

Rabbits20

Immortal
You're home buddy! Unless Mbye gets sin binned a couple of times. Think he should dirty prick ha ha ha.

Well done mate.
But do we only get 1 auto emergency per round??

So Cook and Martin haven't played so will I get allocated 2 auto emergency scores??

How does it work?

Rabbits20

Immortal
Think it keeps doing emergencies for you until you have no valid replacements left.
Well then STID would have 17 blokes playing as he's got valid auto emergencies there all of whom played!!

That is unless he traded out RFM to someone else!

To me it looks like Martin and Cook are on his bench so he has 2 auto's!

Latest posts