What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R14 Sun - Storm 32-16 Broncos @ AAMI

Round 14: Storm v Broncos

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

blaza88z

Coach
Refs making sure they're the main event, as if they weren't already

I don't think we lost because of the refs but f**k they do their best to ruin a game

The_Shield

Juniors
12-7 penalty count doesn’t look as lopsided as 12-5.
That penalty count is a bit misleading tho. Was a few times the Broncos gave away a penalty and then back chatted the ref to give away another. Broncos have nothing to complain about

some11

Referee
Broncos apparently have never lost a game fairly to the Storm, despite losing so many. As a supporter of a team with an even worse record against them, I still don't winge about the refs after every loss to them.
Right, that may be because last year when they flogged you Penrith actually won the count 12-6.

pantherz9103

First Grade
Right, that may be because last year when they flogged you Penrith actually won the count 12-6.

Why pick out 1 game? We've beaten them once in 12 years..

but as for the Broncos, Bellamy and Smith have them figured out as well. One of the reasons they want Bellamy and wanted Smith.

no name

Coach
That penalty count is a bit misleading tho. Was a few times the Broncos gave away a penalty and then back chatted the ref to give away another. Broncos have nothing to complain about
I’m not arguing the legitimacy of any of the penalties, just that they often look for ways to narrow the difference in games that are over before the 80 minutes is up.