What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Watmough unleashes on DCE

gunpk

Juniors
Why does Watmough keep saying he made sacrifices to remain at Manly?
Wasn't Manly having a hard time with the salary cap because he and others like Stewarts had their contracts backended by Hasler?
I remember after Hasler left their salary cap was a mess

t-ba

Post Whore
Why does Watmough keep saying he sacrificed to remain at Manly?
Wasn't Manly having a hard time with the salary cap because he and others like Stewarts had their contracts backended by Hasler?
I remember after Hasler left their salary cap was a mess

It wasn't to remain at Manly, it was to stay with mates.

I do think they sacrificed a little bit, and that is admirable, but stop pretending it was for the club.

hunters

Juniors
So Watmough stays back after training and puts pressure on the young guy to not chase a decent pay day even though Watmough's probably on 10 times as much, even to the extent that he approaches the coach about it and he thinks DCE is the bully.

Showtime

Juniors
Talks about trying to convince a player to take unders but then later has his career cut short by injury....

Grapple

Bench
Watmough could you want from a player?

dff22f948247de41a3951bfcf98c25fb

Peet

Juniors
Former Manly & Parramatta player has used social media to allege that team mate at the Sea Eagles DCE had become a F***wit who refused to turn-up at training until he got a massive pay-rise. Just his opinion, but would Jackson Hastings, Steve Matai, the Stewart brothers and the Maroons agree? Just wondering.

Spade

Juniors
TBH all those guys that hate him made DCE so there just abit salty, if he didn't come into a world beating team he probably wouldn't have kicked on the way he has.

t-ba

Post Whore
Former Manly & Parramatta player has used social media to allege that team mate at the Sea Eagles DCE had become a F***wit who refused to turn-up at training until he got a massive pay-rise. Just his opinion, but would Jackson Hastings, Steve Matai, the Stewart brothers and the Maroons agree? Just wondering.

Him and Brett buried the hatchet believe it or not. Skivvie never had the issues the others had with him. Je obviously does rub people up the wrong way, reminds me a biy of Magilla and the Oz Cricket team.

Exsilium

First Grade
Makes you wonder what this guy has done to rub people the wrong way.

To be disliked is one thing. To be hated more than Manly itself? That is something I didn’t think was possible.

His own state hates him.

typicalfan

Coach
Manly should have let him go but he looked like a superstar in the making back in the day but he is clearly bad for culture. Can only imagine how bad it is with him as captain.

Spade

Juniors
Politics more then anything, 2nd year in first grade the club upgraded up from 50k to 500k plus 3rd parties where as the senior players in the club thought they deserved it more and just wanted DCE's to bide his time.

gunpk

Juniors
I was surprised Barrett made him captain. I thought a guy like J Trbojevic would've been a better choice.
I don't know what DCE is like personally but it seems he's a different to the usual footy player type