What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Watmough unleashes on DCE

Spade

Juniors
I was surprised Barrett made him captain. I thought a guy like J Trbojevic would've been a better choice.
I don't know what DCE is like personally but it seems he's a different to the usual footy player type

There wasn't really any other senior players, Jurbo was only new to first grade so there was no one else to pick really..

Perth Red

Post Whore
His backflip on the Titans showed the character of the man. me, me, me.
lol at Watmough having a pop.

Him and Brett buried the hatchet believe it or not. Skivvie never had the issues the others had with him. Je obviously does rub people up the wrong way, reminds me a biy of Magilla and the Oz Cricket team.
f**k you and that wine swilling f**kstain

DCE drinks normal grog like the rest of us

Watmong is the f**kwit with a lime in his beer

t-ba

Post Whore
f**k you and that wine swilling f**kstain

DCE drinks normal grog like the rest of us

Watmong is the f**kwit with a lime in his beer

Lol, nothing to do with wine drinking.

Cherry's just a bit more cerebral than your average footballer is all, and that obviously rubs the boofhead set up the wrong way a little bit.

Lol, nothing to do with wine drinking.

Cherry's just a bit more cerebral than your average footballer is all.

You mean he knows what a syllable is and that speaking words with a higher syllable count makes him sound somewhat smart?

Don't bring that smarmy wine drinking butt s**t into this

Joeboy

Juniors
Dce is most probably a bit of a divisive character, but I also think he is just different to the regular footy player, and some of the knockabout lads probably just don't know what to make of him, so different = f**kwit?

I can't believe the shit he still catches for backflipping on the Titans, whereas people like inglis, Lewis, Tedesco, papalli all excercised exactly the same right and are allowed to go about their careers in relative peace.

Dude must feel the weight of the world on his shoulders nearly every game, which is fine when he is in form, but he isn't at the moment and this shit would be getting heavy.

Least manly didn't back Foran, I'd rather have an overpaid dce than an overpaid and broken down foran, even if he is more "one of the lads"

Joeboy

Juniors
Settle Daly settle. It’s ok you’re a complete traitor.

Is inglis a traitor too? How bout papalli? They are both Queenslanders. I figure that's the issue, that dce back flipped on a qld team?

Shouldn't you be more salty on Inglis for backflipping on the Broncos than dce ?

Is inglis a traitor too? How bout papalli? They are both Queenslanders. I figure that's the issue, that dce back flipped on a qld team?

Shouldn't you be more salty on Inglis for backflipping on the Broncos than dce ?
It's ok bro planes just don't fly in the rain

Broncoandy

Juniors

Sorry Joe. You can switch back to Cherry Poppins now.

t-ba

Post Whore
You mean he knows what a syllable is and that speaking words with a higher syllable count makes him sound somewhat smart?

Don't bring that smarmy wine drinking butt s**t into this

Yeah that's pretty much it.

You're obviously dislike of Magilla besides, the comparisons are pretty clear cut. Both are quite articulate, radiate what could be perceived to be smugness and have been proclaimed wankers by the boofheads around their games.