What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Dont' Like Cricket, Oh No, I Love it, Yeah

Gronk

Staff member
This is the link to the Al Jazerra 54m doco. It implicates two Aussies in the 2017 India tour, where it is claimed that they participated in spot fixing. It is alleged that they purposely slowed the run rate in a session.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
You would think the Aussie players earn to much to risk throwing it away for a quick buck, but then again who would of thought they would of taken sandpaper on the cricket field to tamper with the ball.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
ding dong the witch is dead

200w.webp

Gronk

Staff member
F**king what ?

Cricket Australia is believed to be considering ending more than 80 years of tradition by excluding the ABC from the next round of radio rights.

Wide World of Sports has learned one or both of the commercial networks Crocmedia and Macquarie Media are favourites to secure the rights to broadcast international matches over the period of the next deal, believed to be five years.

ABC, which has covered cricket since starting broadcasts of the 1934 Ashes series from England, would be left without the rights to broadcast games played in Australia.

https://wwos.nine.com.au/2018/06/14...-from-radio-rights-for-first-time-in-80-years

Bazal

Post Whore
Meh. I thought the ABC coverage was well average last I listened, apart from one or two standouts.

A lot of people I know are getting outraged but can't offer anything but "tradition" as a reason for ABC to keep the rights tbh. That's not a valid reason.

Latest posts