What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd15: Parra v Souths live game day thread 14/6/18

Matty Bhoy

Juniors
I can't think of any player in history who would look comfortable under a kick like that so it's not really a relevant comment tbh.

How can you look comfortable under a kick that move 4-5m in the last few metres of the drop?
Their job is to catch them mate. Most NRL teams do it week in week out. You must be watching a different game to me.

Bazal

Post Whore
Their job is to catch them mate. Most NRL teams do it week in week out. You must be watching a different game to me.

Of course it's their job. But name a player that has never dropped a bomb?

Those kicks are a nightmare to take. You WILL drop one, 100%. Calling players not first grade standard, as some have, because of it is dumb as shit. That's all I'm saying.

Matty Bhoy

Juniors

Those kicks are a nightmare to take. You WILL drop one, 100%. Calling players not first grade standard, as some have, because of it is dumb as shit. That's all I'm saying.
Yep they’re a nightmare to take. Players drop bombs. The difference between good teams and cellar dwellers I guess is that good teams limit the bleeding to a mistake, not runs of them. This second half has been woeful muck.

Happy MEel

First Grade

French isn’t first grade standard because he can’t ruck the ball early in a set, has terrible positioning and has little playmaking ability. The fact he dropped a bomb not under pressure was just a convenient time to bring it up.

JokerEel

First Grade
French isn’t first grade standard because he can’t ruck the ball early in a set, has terrible positioning and has little playmaking ability. The fact he dropped a bomb not under pressure was just a convenient time to bring it up.

I remember when Hayne used to be called a terrible positioner...