What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd15: Parra v Souths live game day thread 14/6/18

Happy MEel

First Grade
Taka is another one of these players, plenty of skill and talent but not good enough to play anywhere IMO. Defence is so so poor and what is his best position???? And as dumb as a bag of rocks. Actually most of the team have no footy IQ.
This is spot on. The only players with footy IQ are Hayne, Gutho, Brown, Gower, Alvaro and possibly Norman.

Eelogical

Referee
Souths taking the two because even they feel sorry for us
I'd take the two. Why risk possible injury with a few to go? Seven wins in a row and sitting pretty on the ladder. Nobody feels sorry for us, nor should they be if they want to win a title.

Bazal

Post Whore
Agree with this except Gutho to the back, French to either wing instead of Hoffman or Wenty.

Based on tonight I think we need Gutho's defence in the three quarters more than we need him at the back.

Swap French and Hoffman, maybe.

hindy111

Post Whore
Agree with all that except Hayne is a better option at 6 than Gutho.

He is also 10 times better than French at fullback

French doesnt impress me. Is he any better then his first season? Id say no.

If we where smart while the ships rocking id throw 1 mill at turbo tom and 700k at his brother.

Dibs

Bench
Hoffman was woefull
MJ was woefull
RJ was exposed badly

Our backline looks slow. Gutherson is not a half but no other options

Team was out coached by a guy who knew our weakness and exposed us badly.
The only thing RJ was exposed to was our tryline

Bazal

Post Whore
French doesnt impress me. Is he any better then his first season? Id say no.

If we where smart while the ships rocking id throw 1 mill at turbo tom and 700k at his brother.

1.7mill in two players? 2.3-2.4 in three players if you count Jnr Paulo....

Sounds like a good way to f**k our cap entirely.

hindy111

Post Whore
Norman was really good tonight, I thought. Just went back to basics a bit more and didn't overplay his hand.

Normans kickings game was piss. One good kick every 3 isnt NRL standards. Reynolds on other hand puts 4 out of 5 good kicks.
When Norman early in game kicked on the 4th with no wingers but managed to pick out the fullback I shook my head. How useless

Latest posts