What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd15: Parra v Souths live game day thread 14/6/18

hindmarshisgod

Juniors
We got smashed because we conceded 5 tries on the right edge you walnut.

We scored 5 tries against the competition leaders, our attack was way better.

Your post sums up the reactive, emotional stupidity of the average deathrider...which you'll find is ultimately the reason we haven't won anything in thirty years. Dumb f**k deathriders like you have the right to vote for some reason and as a result of people wanting to stay in power in the face of that quick fix attitude, we destroyed the club sacking coaches and booting players whilst still paying for them...
Blah blah...

It doesn't matter were the tries are conceded dopey. They got smashed.

No one has a good game after a 42 point smashing.

Happy MEel

First Grade
Normans kickings game was piss. One good kick every 3 isnt NRL standards. Reynolds on other hand puts 4 out of 5 good kicks.
When Norman early in game kicked on the 4th with no wingers but managed to pick out the fullback I shook my head. How useless
Ideally Norman is your back up long kicker. With Moses out he basically becomes our only kicker. This is another reason I’d be playing Hayne in the halves, especially with Moses out.

Dibs

Bench
We got smashed you dope. How can you say he was really good.

This post sums up the stupidity of eels fans and the reason they haven't won a title in over 30 years
Yep posts on a forum are the reason why we haven’t one a premiership in 30 years. I think your post sums up your stupidity. We scored 24 points and Norman played his part in that. It’s not his fault my 13 year old son could have scored multiple tries against our edges tonight

hindmarshisgod

Juniors
Yep posts on a forum are the reason why we haven’t one a premiership in 30 years. I think your post sums up your stupidity. We scored 24 points and Norman played his part in that. It’s not his fault my 13 year old son could have scored multiple tries against our edges tonight
Yep...typical loser talk.....but but but we scored 24 points.

You do realise that rabbits were playing woefully the first half and clocked off in the final 10 thus making the scoreline more flattering.

Seriously, you guys are born losers.

hindy111

Post Whore
Haha.

Dumb as f**k. Go back to only appearing to deathride BA in your shitty echo chamber of a thread you gormless f**knut.

Go back to your supporting a coach being out coached often. That is whats happening.
I do feel tonights game was hard due to Darwin last week. But other teams who also useless seem to put in a few good games and suprise others. We actually look like the worse team in comp.

Joely01

Bench
We got smashed you dope. How can you say he was really good.

This post sums up the stupidity of eels fans and the reason they haven't won a title in over 30 years

100% agree with this!

Can’t bekieve people are in here trying to play things down like most had good games.
We are a seriously stupid football team.
First grade footballers who can’t catch a cold, can’t count simple numbers in defense and are continually lazy and choose the easy way out every time.

Continue to make excuses for these muppets and these performances will continue.

Look at the interviews over the week. “What’s Jennings mean to the club” mannah... “yeah a lot, his aura”... hang on aura..... the aura of doing stupid cheap penalties each week instead of making the extra 5% and getting to the position we need to be in?
Sums up the piss poor attitude/ culture in this club.

It’s absolutely pathetic!

hindy111

Post Whore
Are you admitting you don't support that same team, bro?

Umm yes I dont support them....

BA I hope turns things around. Now our squads back to quite good I hope we get more wins. I see the same shit style and mistakes every week. He seems clueless at moment.

Dibs

Bench
Yep...typical loser talk.....but but but we scored 24 points.

You do realise that rabbits were playing woefully the first half and clocked off in the final 10 thus making the scoreline more flattering.

Seriously, you guys are born losers.
You’re an idiot mate 24 points should win you most games of footy but when the opposition can score at will on the edges explain to me how that is Corey’s fault? Are you not an eels fan as well? Seems like you are just as much of a loser as the rest of us. Also you still haven’t explained how a fan’s opinion on an Internet forum is the reason for not winning a premiership for 30 years. How does that work?

hindy111

Post Whore
100% agree with this!

Can’t bekieve people are in here trying to play things down like most had good games.
We are a seriously stupid football team.
First grade footballers who can’t catch a cold, can’t count simple numbers in defense and are continually lazy and choose the easy way out every time.

Continue to make excuses for these muppets and these performances will continue.

Look at the interviews over the week. “What’s Jennings mean to the club” mannah... “yeah a lot, his aura”... hang on aura..... the aura of doing stupid cheap penalties each week instead of making the extra 5% and getting to the position we need to be in?
Sums up the piss poor attitude/ culture in this club.

It’s absolutely pathetic!

Hoffman , King are not first graders. To many guys out of position.
Mahoney and Niakuore need time

Eelogical

Referee
Well, at least we are consistent. At the end of the day we didn't take as much advantage of possession as the bunnies did. To compound this, we had no reply when the chips were down. I'd say that sums our season as a whole.