What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings

Xcalibre

Juniors
ABC radio reckons Cleary is considering signing Farah to finish his career at the Tigers. He loves an overrated spine player does Ivan.

davi

Juniors
Blake Austin has been reportedly told by the Raiders that he won't be resigned after this season, and is fielding offers from Super League with strong interest from Leeds Rhinos.

Whino

Bench
Blake Austin has been reportedly told by the Raiders that he won't be resigned after this season, and is fielding offers from Super League with strong interest from Leeds Rhinos.

He might as well go to the ESl no other NRL clubs wants him. I guess he should have taken up the healthy extension last year with the Raiders instead of greedily holding out for more.

davi

Juniors
He might as well go to the ESl no other NRL clubs wants him. I guess he should have taken up the healthy extension last year with the Raiders instead of greedily holding out for more.

Yep. He was offered $800 000 a year and the thinking the was after the offer Ben Hunt received from the Dragons that he could cash in on the market for more. Then his formed dropped and the Raiders offer was reduced which then led to the stand off.

davi

Juniors
Woods to Cronulla.. Woods to anywhere I guess:

Aaron Woods to Cronulla won't be happening for now. The latest is the Bulldogs cannot agree with Shane Flannigan on the figure. Flannigan has a figure for what Woods is worth and will not budge from that amount. So right now where Woods goes is anyone's guess.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Yep. He was offered $800 000 a year and the thinking the was after the offer Ben Hunt received from the Dragons that he could cash in on the market for more. Then his formed dropped and the Raiders offer was reduced which then led to the stand off.

Like when Mitch Rein was knocked back $400kpa from saints, got nothing and ended up signing with Penrith for $100kpa. Insane how dumb some players/managers are

Vic Mackey

Referee
We’ll find out tonight if Farah will come back to concord. Apparently another player is being discussed aswell. Rumours of Woods however I believe it’s Brian Kelly

mxlegend99

Referee
Mitch Rein was a solid backup hooker at Panthers. But a $100k depth hooker is about the only way you're going to get a decent return on your investment.

Latest posts