What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Henry Perenara

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
I’m a neutral supporter. That was disgraceful
images

Vee

First Grade
As a Cowboys fan, I thought we lost the 50/50s every time. But, that happens to every team that’s struggling.

Vee

First Grade
The knock-on call against JT13 was just plain wrong. But we’ve been working towards that for years with refs ruling every dropped ball forward.

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
If JT dropping the ball was a bad call then Beale and Green getting called for knock ons without even letting the ball go was something else

The real BS thing with that JT one was Perenara went to blow his whistle, everyone stopped, then he changed his mind. Would have been total BS if the Cowboys had been allowed to score from that

Dav0c

Juniors
The knock-on call against JT13 was just plain wrong. But we’ve been working towards that for years with refs ruling every dropped ball forward.

That was only the third worst knock on call of the night. Fourth if you include the cowboys try that was sent up to check grounding.

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
People are being deliberately obtuse about the Taumalolo knock on anyway- it wasn’t a ‘back is forward’ call, it was ruled that the ball went directly forward onto Gavet.

I will admit that in the replays shown it was hard to find the ball actually hitting Gavet, but that was the ruling

Perth Red

Post Whore
JT call was fair, he lost it. Ref has to make an instant call, doesn’t have the benefit of 14 slow No replays like us armchair heroes.

Cory Parker waffling on about the penalty for dissent was what was really embarrassing, good call by ref but Cory didn’t like it because, well he couldn’t actually explain why he didnt like it!

Charlie124

First Grade
Rightly or wrongly, has anyone ever seen a referee make a decision, resume play and then called it back to change his mind the way Perenara did tonight? He rules a goal line drop out, the warriors drop it out only for him to blow his whistle and stop play to change his mind back to 20m restart.

While i do believe the refereeing was the difference tonight (not just because of that one call btw), our season was over weeks ago. Tonights result was never going to mean anything.

Latest posts