What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSW team lists and insults thread 2018

mxlegend99

Referee
If Roberts were out you would need to move Turbo from left wing to right centre to fit Cotric in. I think Aitken would get picked before making that move.

I think Cotric could be fantastic. But Turbo and JAC did enough to keep their jerseys

From Latrell Mitchell's instagram -

DfvFwy2UYAAKrrH.jpg:large

Rabbitoad

Juniors
If Roberts were out you would need to move Turbo from left wing to right centre to fit Cotric in. I think Aitken would get picked before making that move.

I think Cotric could be fantastic. But Turbo and JAC did enough to keep their jerseys
Trbojevic played on the right wing, not the left

King hit

Coach
Mitchell will be fine. Mum was a nurse and she once told me if someone was in a neck brace and shortly after was sitting up straight moving their head and talking to someone there isn't anything serious and the brace was on as a precaution,

King hit

Coach
Now with Reagan Campbell-Gillard out Paul Vaughan starts at Prop, and Tariq Sims come into the side on the bench?

Ryan James was very close to being selected so Fittler will be looking at him very closely. But Vaughan starting and Sims on the bench could work very well.

davi

Juniors
Ryan James was very close to being selected so Fittler will be looking at him very closely. But Vaughan starting and Sims on the bench could work very well.

Tariq Sims is not a Prop though, which I tend to think you are right that it's more likely Brad Fittler will go with Ryan James. Sims was 18th man, but it would make more sense to replace a Prop on the bench with another Prop. Sims though is a big body and a enforcer and so the fact he's not a true Prop may not be a problem for Fittler.

Spot On

Coach
I love it.

Staying right away from the previous bunch of losers who threw away a series last year and in doing so threw their rep careers away.

Fingers crossed this bunch can get the win at home.

Anyone watch Ryan James closely??? Cant say he's ever stood out for mine.

King hit

Coach
Well done to Matty Prior. He has been a very good front rower for every team he has played for. Just ask Cronulla about how important he was for them in 2016.

Life's Good

Coach
Well deserved for Matt Prior. A left field choice but the bloke always puts in. I don’t think he’ll get selected in the 17 but it’s recognition for a damn good career.
Ryan James has been close before. He’s strong in defence & is hard to stop close to the line. A definite chance to make the 17.
With Cotric not selected they must be confident about Latrell.
Well done Freddy.

Latest posts