What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R15 Sun - Wests Tigers 12-48 Raiders @ Campbelltown

Round 15: Wests Tigers v Raiders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheFrog

Coach
He will almost certainly tear his acl in lets say the first 5 minutes
Even Sam McKendry didn't do it until his 2nd game back. The Raiders should not expect Hodgson to be anything like he was pre-injury. It takes time to regain confidence, often a year or more. Expecting the poor bloke to carry the Raiders into the finals as I've been hearing is a bit much.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
This is bullshit throwing Hodgson in so early. All part of the sob story myth that Stuart has built up that it's only bad luck and injury that is keeping him from being a contender.

kneegrow

Juniors
Hopefully the Raiders plan their attack on Moses and Woods. Theyre probably dumb enough to think they still play for us

matrightyeh

Juniors
tigers in a close one
happy.gif
happy.gif

happy.gif

happy.gif
happy.gif

Vic Mackey

Referee
Interesting to see 5/8 Tyson Gamble named to debut. Big guy for a half who loves to take the line on. Been a standout in QLD Cup for the last 2 years before being signed by the club. Good luck to him

Fangs

Coach
We need another golden point game and this one looks ripe.

Canberra to go up 18-0 only for the scoreline to square up late in the second half.

A dodgy Josh Reynolds* field goal to get the tigers over the line. Ricky's presser will be magical.

*Prophecy has been amended. Tyson Gamble to kick from 25 out.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Watching Jacob Liddle carve up nsw cup whilst we have ET stinking up first grade in the 9 is beyond depressing

skeepe

Immortal
Braith Anastasia: “Josh Hodgson makes his long anticipated first grade game of 2018.”

How does this bloke have a job on TV?

Edit: was going to change the autocorrect f**k up on his last name, but I’ll allow it

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Braith Anastasia: “Josh Hodgson makes his long anticipated first grade game of 2018.”

How does this bloke have a job on TV?

Edit: was going to change the autocorrect f**k up on his last name, but I’ll allow it

The same way Blocker Roach and Ray Hadley do

Latest posts