What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thanks Beau

A pretty good career and I reckon we got about what we expected from him,
There's a few fishing vids on youtube with him if you look em up.

Kornstar

Coach
Always liked his style of play wherever he played and thought he added plenty to us in terms of leadership before injuries ruined him this year.

Glad he played for us!

hineyrulz

Post Whore
While he struggled this season I thought on the whole he was very good for us, great one on one defender and did plenty of work off the ball.

I’ll never forget the night he ran down Turbo Tom at Brooky and saved a try, it was a Hindy like play and there can be no higher praise.

Chipmunk

Coach
While he struggled this season I thought on the whole he was very good for us, great one on one defender and did plenty of work off the ball.

I’ll never forget the night he ran down Turbo Tom at Brooky and saved a try, it was a Hindy like play and there can be no higher praise.

Hindy or Hiney?

eel01s

Bench
We was very good for us. Always need someone like him in your pack. Who will do that job for us now? Brown isn't feared enough.

chiefy1

Juniors
Great career overall.

A 550k + player who played 1.5 seasons off the bench and also dropped to wentworthville

Another short sighted signing by brad. 550 could have nabbed Kikau and had 200k left over

hindy111

Post Whore
Great career overall.

A 550k + player who played 1.5 seasons off the bench and also dropped to wentworthville

Another short sighted signing by brad. 550 could have nabbed Kikau and had 200k left over

Sady I agree.
Beau may of played his final few yrs here but I dont see him as an eel. Had 5 or 6 good games. Unsure if ever had a mom performance .

Overall below average signing