What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Most Annoying TV Commercials

carcharias

Immortal
That little chick with the umbrella in the kitchen

Can’t stand it
It and it’s variations are on every 2 seconds.

horrie hastings

First Grade

If anyone grew up in the 70's/early 80's they'd remember how annoying Joyce Mayne ads were..

Funny that now I feel really nostalgic watching them. Youtube memory lane..

Yep they were annoying back then but as you say there is a bit of a nostalgic take on them now, I always remember one that Joyce did where she dressed up as Madonna and called herself Majoycie, that was bad but I would love to see it again.

Yep they were annoying back then but as you say there is a bit of a nostalgic take on them now, I always remember one that Joyce did where she dressed up as Madonna and called herself Majoycie, that was bad but I would love to see it again.

Hey Horrie - thats the ad I was actually trying to find! Good Old Majoycie.. it was horrendous but would love to see it again. Sadly couldn't find it.

McLovin

Staff member
I guess these are a series of ads rather than just one ad. The first are the obnoxiously overboard Sportsbet ads, the other are the current crop of NRMA 'put your arm around me' ads.. cringe

LESStar58

Referee
Which TV commercials make you want throw a brick at your tele?

For starters....

Any commercial with whiny little meerkats in it.

McDonald's Dollar Menu commercial.

Any commercial for women's cosmetics that contain fictitious chemicals that do amazing things.

Coles Down Down commercials.

Sportsbet, Ladbrokes, TAB, Bet365, etc. I'm a punter mysef but just f**k off with the "If your horse comes second or third, we'll refund your bet." And in a little voice "Up to $50."

What's yours?

ALL THE JEEP ADS!

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
Having lived in Bundaberg for nine years, I can say that most of the mongs there wear Bundaberg Rum t-shirts, beanies, shorts and caps.

That poor excuse for paint stripper tastes worse than an Iranian grandmother's twat.

King Ben

Juniors
This new Apple ad that's being flogged every break on 9Now is terrible. What's with the awful song?

Latest posts