What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R16 Sat - Broncos 26-22 Raiders @ Suncorp

Round 16: Broncos v Raiders

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Canard

Immortal
Jesus the Raiders just imploded.

Very familiar feeling watching footy this year for me

Diesel

Referee
26 points in the second half & 56% possession to the Broncos, most of that would’ve been the second half

Munted

Bench
Josh Maguire is such a f**k wit. Kahu could be the only likeable thing about this pack of merkins.

GAZF

First Grade
We were completely gassed by the 50th. Raiders threw everything at them in the first half and it wasn't enough.

Felt too weird watching NSW wrap up origin, good to have some consistency back.

Chief_Chujo

First Grade
I have no doubt we would have won that with someone competent instead of Austin. Been like this all year. I don't know how the other players haven't gone private pile on him.

full-metal-jacket-soap-beating.gif

Lebbo73

Bench
Why are they allowed to take an eternity there? Just ridiculous how many calls the broncos get on their shitheap. What a deadset farce
You’re joking aren’t you pole smoker? You can’t expect a penalty when you hop up and walk forward a few metres when you play the ball.

This Year?

Immortal
I still can't believe it. Austin has single handedly f**ked this game. The Carige thread should be renamed to Austin.

Anyway, what a great comeback from the Broncos. Any team that comes back to win from 16 points down deserves credit. Milf fixed his kicking game, made some great runs and slick passes while Oates and Isaako got them out of trouble.