What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R16 Fri - Roosters 8-9 Storm @ Adelaide

Round 16: Roosters v Storm

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

horrie hastings

First Grade
That was a cracker game, despite the result I haven’t enjoyed a game like that for ages, sure both sides made some crucial mistakes but the defence from both sides was excellent. I’m sure if JWH, Cordner, Manu and Aubbo play the game would have been a different result ,still was a pretty solid side Easts put up though.

horrie hastings

First Grade
And if the refs had applied the 'Billy Slater' rule against Tedesco for kicking the ball out of Vunivalu's hands Storm would have had another six points (unlike Mitchell, Smith doesn't miss goals from in front).

Despite Gus Gould’s ramblings I have watched the incident on replay a few times I actually don’t see Tedesco trying to stop the try with his boot, all I see is Tedesco coming across and the Storm dude already grounding the ball on the corner post and Tedesco foot just comes across in his normal running action, not sure what he was supposed to do there, it wasn’t like when Slater used to slide in with his feet to stop tries.

adamkungl

Immortal
Roosters still have 6 internationals in their starting 13 yet they’re under strength cause Mitch Fcking Aubusson is out :joy:

Well by definition yes. Missing players who normally play is understrength.

Anyway we suck. Another 2 points flushed by sheer stupidity. Can we send Cronk back to Melbourne the bloke offers less than nothing.

Unscrupulous

Bench
Wasn't called as that. Was called lost over the line. So would have counted - even though you're blind.
I couldn't give two shits what it was called as. The pass was clearly forward and that should've been the end of the section.

STORM.99/07

Bench
I was there last year and the crowd was pretty evenly split.

I do think Saturday is a better day for this game though.
I went. Crowd numbers were down I think because of Friday time slot and it was freezing. I thought Storm supporters outnumbered chook supporters..Scheduling another game in adelaide next year.

STORM.99/07

Bench
Dissapointing crowd.
It was freezing on Friday night but still I went and so many Storm supporters travelled to Adelaide. apparently 3 planes were cancelled and lots of people missed arriving in adelaide for the game. Would`nt have made a huge difference but I know at least 40 people should have been on them coming for the game

STORM.99/07

Bench
a lot of salt in here.

Latrell kicks that goal in front and the Roosters win the game.

But no let's blame the refs instead.
Latrine lost it for the chooks.crank should have known the Storm would be watching for his field goal attempt.was never going to get his kick away.

Saxon

Bench
I couldn't give two shits what it was called as. The pass was clearly forward and that should've been the end of the section.

Delicious, salty rooster tears.

images

GongPanther

Referee
It was freezing on Friday night but still I went and so many Storm supporters travelled to Adelaide. apparently 3 planes were cancelled and lots of people missed arriving in adelaide for the game. Would`nt have made a huge difference but I know at least 40 people should have been on them coming for the game
Good for you STORM.99/07. Not many fans show true determination like that.