What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R16 Sun - Wests Tigers 12-30 Titans @ Leichhardt

Round 16: Wests Tigers v Titans

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rabbits20

Immortal
Motto "On the Bus" lol the bus has crashed in typical fashion!... it's alright Robbie and Mbye can do it all for us.... the rest of us can play shithouse....

The forwards of Wests have no desire to roll their sleeves up and make metres!!!!

2 weeks

Coach
That’s a sign of the coming Apocalypse

simpsonsrapture.gif

Rabbits20

Immortal
Pathetic offering

Apart from Lawrence every single player was garbage

The oldest guy on the field makes a 40m break and there isn’t even someone there for the play the ball
Farah and Mbye made about triple the metres Lawrence did...

Packer the new Dave Tyrrell... he's shit...

Vic Mackey

Referee
Farah and Mbye made about triple the metres Lawrence did...

Packer the new Dave Tyrrell... he's shit...

Did you watch the game? Lawrence set up our only tries

Meters aren’t everything. He was our best player by a mile. Every other Tigers player should have to apologize to him

Vozzy

Juniors
Our forwards have turned to shit only 1 made over 60m. Packer and Twal only made 45m. The Titans had 3 over 170m. Our backs are doing too much work.

Our forwards are tired in the final 20 from doing no work. So fitness has caught up to them the last 6 weeks.

I wish in press conferences they could bring up questions related to this when all questions will be about Farah and Mbye who had no say in this loss. Farah and the backs can't do anything behind that kinda go forward.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Our forwards have turned to shit only 1 made over 60m. Packer and Twal only made 45m. The Titans had 3 over 170m. Our backs are doing too much work.

Our forwards are tired in the final 20 from doing no work. So fitness has caught up to them the last 6 weeks.

I wish in press conferences they could bring up questions related to this when all questions will be about Farah and Mbye who had no say in this loss. Farah and the backs can't do anything behind that kinda go forward.

Our forwards don’t touch the ball ubtil we get over halfway. Our backs do all the hit ups from our end. It’s obviously a coaching thing as it’s happened since IC took over. I have no idea why. Early in the season it worked but now teams are awake to it and we go nowhere

Front-Rower

First Grade
Our biggest issue is halfback. We haven’t had one since Lui was sacked. Brooks just isn’t up to it.

Also, Farah did nothing out there today that Liddle cannot do and in fact Liddle was quite good in ISP. If they recontract Farah, and I was Liddle, I’d be looking for a new club next year.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Did you watch the game? Lawrence set up our only tries

Meters aren’t everything. He was our best player by a mile. Every other Tigers player should have to apologize to him
Oh please...... that's ridiculous....

I watched it all

This Year?

Immortal
Our biggest issue is halfback. We haven’t had one since Lui was sacked. Brooks just isn’t up to it.

Also, Farah did nothing out there today that Liddle cannot do and in fact Liddle was quite good in ISP. If they recontract Farah, and I was Liddle, I’d be looking for a new club next year.
That would be terrible for your club if that was to happen, Liddle has great potential IMO.