What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd16: Eels v Dragons LIVE game day thread 28/6/18

forward pass

Coach
No I agree with Sterlo that the kick carried just the right amount of risk. Unfortunately like any other play it did carry risk and in this case the black swan event struck.

And as Sterlo also rightly pointed out, there was kick a few minutes earlier by Moses under pressure, and there was a piss poor kick chase where we let Dufty run 40 meres upfield due to there being no straight line on the kick defence. That was terrible play. That was where the game was lost.

84 Baby

Referee
No I agree with Sterlo that the kick carried just the right amount of risk. Unfortunately like any other play it did carry risk and in this case the black swan event struck.
If only that had happened!! Mila Kunis going down on Natalie Portman would have been about the only thing that distracted me from that horror show

84 Baby

Referee
Nah. I was referring to a post a few years back where it was mentioned that Mila Kunis going down on Natalie Portman (or was it Scarlett Johansson?) could be the half time entertainment and people would say it was shit.
Well NRL, I believe there's only one way to settle this

Latest posts