What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumor Mill

BLN2

Juniors
We rewarded Lisone's mediocre, erratic seasons with a new 3 year deal this season.. I don't get it. They say he's a project player, but I don't see it.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
We rewarded Lisone's mediocre, erratic seasons with a new 3 year deal this season.. I don't get it. They say he's a project player, but I don't see it.

Is he playing prop in ISP? He's not big enough. He should be transforming himself into a hole-running 2nd rower, he has the skills - although to be fair the back-log in the back-row stocks is bigger. I just don't see a future for him at prop, doesn't have enough upside at NRL level.

Iron Lion

Juniors
Looks like the Warriors will have a 1.92m - 115kg prop on board for next season. Chris Satae to remain at the Warriors.

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Looks like the Warriors will have a 1.92m - 115kg prop on board for next season. Chris Satae to remain at the Warriors.

Given you're previous track record, I appreciate you're now going for 50/50 calls instead of naming players coming.

However, also given your track record, Satae is now almost a certainty to leave. You could have gone the other way Iron, you could have gone the other way!!

Campion

Juniors
no huge loss with gelling. he was a medium centre that probably could've made it in nrl grade but would have never broken the game apart. speaking of centres on that mould (and one i actually really liked last year), what is happening with Ayshford?

Cold Roses

Juniors
Anyone watching ISP cup games who can answer this?

Had an injury disrupted start to the year. Reality is he's probably not playing that well that he deserves to start ahead of the guys ahead of him. Bit more unlucky in missing out to Gelling, but the latter probably leapfrogged him in his utility value as far as being able to play back row.

VillaTheGorilla

Juniors
Mannering retiring at the end of the year...who we bringing in to replace him?
Please please please a big bodied forward who offers something a wee bit different.
We already have Harris and Papalli who fit the workhorse back rower spot

Latest posts