What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R17 Sat - Bulldogs 28-32 Raiders @ Belmore

Round 17: Bulldogs v Raiders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pete Cash

Post Whore
What does the coach do:-
Drops Austin because he misses tackles, but pairs Sezer and Williams, both worse than him, and not as good in attack
Continues to replace Junior with Damnis Lui, how does that help the side.
BJ has regressed so much this year

Do not underestimate the power of Ricky the SuperCoach.

A lot of these choices are tough for Stuart in fairness (and I want Stuart out so i am not making excuses or anything)

We are done for this year. That was clear after the Broncos game and now. So we have a heap of players out the door next year. Austin is one of them and so is Paulo.

I wouldn't be shocked if that line break is the last memory of Austin in green. Papalii will go back to lock and Havilii will move back to the bench as the guy who can cover a few positions. I think Paulo and Boyd should also go. At this point i dont care all that much about 2018 but we need to start blooding players for next year and also sack ricky stuart

Latest posts