What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R17 Sat - Bulldogs 28-32 Raiders @ Belmore

Round 17: Bulldogs v Raiders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dave_

Juniors
FFS Dave,give em a break. In the past 3 or so years,they had as much bad luck as one would be smashing a 1,000 mirrors.
Whoa there big fella, why so serious?

I follow the team with the shittest luck ever and know more about bad luck than anyone.

Ricky extension confirmed

TheFrog

Coach
Oh, I don't know. Dragons leading 30 - 28 on Thursday night; then gave up 4 tries in 14 minutes to have 52 scored against them. (And, incidentally, invoke the 50 point curse)
That sounds like a choke to me.
Then there's 2017, round 26. The prosecution rests.

TheFrog

Coach
Canberra are supposedly so unlucky losing many close games but the Bulldogs have lost 2 more by 6 or less than the Raiders this season.
Canberra can beat the bottom sides but not the top 8 sides. So 9th is the appropriate place for them to be. 6 of their 8 remaining games are against top 8 sides, and they'd have to win most of them to go up one place.

Generalzod

Immortal
Canberra can beat the bottom sides but not the top 8 sides. So 9th is the appropriate place for them to be.
A team only missing Rapana and (Papali on origin duty) struggled to beat a Bulldogs reserve grade side oh yeah the Raiders are back baby

Pete Cash

Post Whore
A team only missing Rapana and (Papali on origin duty) struggled to beat a Bulldogs reserve grade side oh yeah the Raiders are back baby

We are missing Wighton too

But yeah we should have done much better against a bulldogs reserve grade side. We are an average team.

skeepe

Immortal
BJ is a bigger dick champ.

Besides, Feldtys already won a comp, already a better player and bloke because of it.
Feldt is the biggest thug in the game. Shoulder charging blokes in the head off the ball because you’re losing is beyond low.

BJ yells at a few people sometimes.

Poles apart.

skeepe

Immortal

Can’t you just let us enjoy a small bright spot in an awful year?

f**k me. I’ve met some miserable merkins in my time but you take the cake.

Jason Maher

Immortal
How was this a Bulldogs reserve grade side? Who was missing other than Foran, who is a massive liability anyway?

JamesRustle

First Grade
Just turned 502 on and this game replay is on. Dogs just went ahead 20-14 after compounding errors from BJ. Is it worth watching from here, or should I watch something else until the Sunday Ticket starts?

Latest posts