What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R17 Sun - Titans 0-34 Broncos @ Cbus Super

Round 17: Titans v Broncos

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Spot On

Coach
Yeah, attempting to dominate that behemoth madman Ryan James had the inexperienced Broncos pack on alert.

Just how did they manage to keep him under control today?

Dave_

Juniors
That's why softc**k James doesn't get a gig for NSW. I am so glad we only pick one plodder these days

Lebbo73

Bench
I love how defensive the Broncos fans get about the favouable calls they receive. It’s been happening for years and will continue for many more. Embrace it. I would.
They couldn’t be too favourable. We haven’t won a premiership since 2006.
9DC8B996-187A-4156-A4EF-EC18C669C812.gif

blaza88z

Coach
I tipped us but I wasn't as confident as to expect a big win like that, Titans shit the bed no question

Ash Taylor had probably the worst game I have seen him have

GongPanther

Referee
In which I thought they did,unearth some capeable replacements. And not the first time they've won a match like this out of the blue.

But given the Tits recent form,and being at home,this result certainly would have surprised even the most ardent Broncos supporter.

THE CHAMP

First Grade
Yeah you're right, winning 7 of our past 8, need to get back in form

Amazing just how little some of these butthurt merkins know about the side they critisize the most. We have a quality side and will definitely be playing finals footy again. Shoving it up sterlings arse again also who tipped us to miss the 8 this year like he did last year. And that f**kwit is called an expert. I reckon we will come close this year. It has mostly been passing that has been letting us down this year and that's an easy fix.

Great victory and go the mighty Broncos