What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels in the media

Gronk

Staff member

Yours didn't have a photo. :rolleyes:

Dhobno5X0AAJmOS.jpg

nothing builds up confidence like being forced to play reserve grade

it can go either way really either the player kicks stones all week and plays badly or they admit their form has been down and decide to prove to the coach they deserve that first grade spot

84 Baby

Referee
it can go either way really either the player kicks stones all week and plays badly or they admit their form has been down and decide to prove to the coach they deserve that first grade spot
I'm gonna be perfectly honest, I reckon this is going to be a train wreck (I assume you're talking about Mennings?). Especially if we cut his brother. I reckon his f**k-givometer will barely register at all for the duration of his contract

I'm gonna be perfectly honest, I reckon this is going to be a train wreck (I assume you're talking about Mennings?). Especially if we cut his brother. I reckon his f**k-givometer will barely register at all for the duration of his contract

i was just replying to el d but i assume he meant mennings

p.s. am i the only one who thinks we should keep gennings and punt mennings?
sure he stuffs up sometimes but at least he seems to having a dig

Last edited:

Noise

Coach

Because Mennings is under contract and Gennings is off contract. Paying a decent chunk for posiibly both Mennings and Norman to play elsewhere is not ideal.

84 Baby

Referee

Well one could argue if we do cut Gennings, it’ll be because Mennings takes up his option.
That said I wouldn’t be signing George until end of year anyway

emjaycee

Coach
If that is the case, he will be the highest paid ISP player going around.

Latest posts