What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Gronk

Staff member
Pilsener is a lager FFS!
It doesn't have to be. Pilsner is a malt. You could pitch an ale yeast on the wort no worries. Would it then qualify as a pils? It would in my world.
Your world is bullshit.

FFS the PC beer snobs are debating my joke.
fist.gif

Your world is bullshit.
My world is too warm to pitch lager yeast. My fridge has lots of very clean ale yeast. My palate enjoys the occasional pils that i pitch Ale yeast onto. It's pils to me. I admit i'm just a homebrewer and not a f**king trendy f**king beersnob though, so what would I know?
BTW, all them expensive IPA's you like, aren't really IPA's unless they have been brewed with old world hops and gone on a long ocean passage to India lol.

Bazal

Post Whore
My world is too warm to pitch lager yeast. My fridge has lots of very clean ale yeast. My palate enjoys the occasional pils that i pitch Ale yeast onto. It's pils to me. I admit i'm just a homebrewer and not a f**king trendy f**king beersnob though, so what would I know?
BTW, all them expensive IPA's you like, aren't really IPA's unless they have been brewed with old world hops and gone on a long ocean passage to India lol.

IPA was a style that was made after a strong, heavily hopped ale survived the trip to India (hence the name) and actually improved over the journey.

It doesn't have to GO to India FFS :fistshakingdude:

TheRam

Coach
The following Broncos players are off contract, Isaako, Lodge, Pangi Jnr and Su'a. Parra should target all these and you'll never know might jag one, if nothing else it'll push their price up for the Broncos to retain. They have at least another 3 good forwards coming thru so don't have enough room let alone money to retain them all.

Spot on Glenneel. But posters like Pou will say, "how do you know we are not?", bullshit he and other carry on with.

I'll tell you how not, because if Parra were serious about prising a player of that quality from the Broncos, it would be all over the news guaranteed. You can't make a serious offer to one of these blokes or more without that leaking out. No way. And it wouldn't necessarily come from the Eels camp either.

It would probably come from the players management, trying to put public pressure on the Broncos for a better offer. But in reality it would probably come from almost all parties involved giving scoops to their jurno mates as it so often does. Rub my back and I'll rub yours kind of stuff that is always going on.

There virtually are no secrets in RL, especially when it comes to Parra, and the clicks it creates for any good news story. Around 99% of our signings have been in the news way before they actually sign. There has been nothing, I mean nothing of any of these players being connected to us, which I find staggering considering that we are definitely in desperate need of quality upgrades in the forwards still, with either a frontrower or backrower if not both, and here are so many available at one club and we don't seem to be interested in forcing the Broncos hand.

Isn't the old adage, they can't keep them all applicable here?

IPA was a style that was made after a strong, heavily hopped ale survived the trip to India (hence the name) and actually improved over the journey.

Na mate, noble hops(lots) high abv and 7 months at sea. You can't have it both ways. Like i give a shit though. I'll get a tin of pils and whack a pack of US05 in it and call it pils and nobody can stop me. mwhahahahaha.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
IPAs are nasty, including the pretend ones.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore

Didn't they keep adding hops during the journey to stop it spoiling?

Latest posts