What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Movies Have You Seen III

jargan83

Coach
Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom was very meh, apparently a 3rd in the series is already being planned.

If the Velociraptor outrunning the explosion isn’t turned into a gif then the internet will have failed me

axl rose

Bench
Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom was very meh, apparently a 3rd in the series is already being planned.
Surely that's enough, this franchise is dead ( box office probably says otherwise) Ranking of all them Id go with

Jurassic Park: 10/10

Lost World: 7/10

Jurassic World: 6/10

JP3- 4/10

Fallen Kingdom 3/10

Lemon Squash

First Grade
I know Super Troopers has a massive cult following, but I never really got what the fuss was over tbh... I like dumb comedies as much as the next bloke and yeh there was a few laughs in it for sure but it was always a pretty average movie imo

PJ

First Grade
The only sequel which outdid the first was Mad Max II. Just.

Too bad 3 and 4 were total AIDS.

Too much Yank influence.

For mine Empire Strikes Back, The Dark Knight, Spiderman 2, Superman 2, Dawn of the Dead, Wrath of Khan, Terminator 2 and Aliens are all better than the first.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
the strangers prey at night, meh. also christina hendricks has 3 layers of clothes on the entire time. disappointing

bileduct

Coach
Ok I am just over halfway through Ready Player One and I'm bored as f**k.

Edit: I completely lost interest and started doing something else. Didn't bother finishing it.

Last edited:

Vic Mackey

Referee
Calibre (Netflix) Two blokes head up to an isolated Scottish Highlands village for a weekend hunting trip. The situation managed to continuously escalate in a believable fashion. Great ending too. I’d say it’s easily one of the better Netflix Original films. Don't watch any of the trailers they have major spoilers. Blame Uncle Axl if you hate it.

Very intense psychological thriller A-

Watched tonight, didn’t go the way I thought it would. Yes very intense and would recommend, even if it is a bit messed up.

horrie hastings

First Grade
Rebecca ( 1940 )

I love watching some of the old classic movies from the 30s and 40s and this is one I hadn’t seen before and I noticed the Golden Age cinema in Surry Hills had a screening of it so I was curious to see it, it was directed by Alfred Hitchcock in his first Hollywood movie and starred Laurence Olivier, Joan Fontaine and George Sanders, I sat there riveted from the opening credits till the end, totally enjoyed it, great that you can get the chance to see some of these older movies screened in a cinema.