What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shane Flanagan

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
All things considered I think he’ll stay.

Sure we’ve struggled at times this season but we are in a very good position as a club on and off the field.

Getting results on field, outstanding juniors coming through and blokes like Lewis and Gallen hanging around to guide the youngsters through. Ennis also still associated with the club through training. We’re finals regulars now and blokes wanna come and play for us and that’s a wonderful position to be in. My only issue is the fact we lost guys like Curtis Scott, Isaako and Addo-Carr. Losing Ramien really really stings but I’m sure Flanno moved mountains to try and keep him here but ultimately family was his reason for leaving. I for one can’t fault the lad for wanting to be with his kid, it’s tough on us but that’s how it is.

We could be in a position like the Dogs where their salary cap is completely f**ked that they’re flogging off star players mid-season just to stay afloat. Or the Eels who are so far behind at the bottom of the ladder it’s not funny.

We’re doing alright.

Flanno is doing a great job.

Three more please

Stake Removed

First Grade
All things considered I think he’ll stay.

Sure we’ve struggled at times this season but we are in a very good position as a club on and off the field.

Getting results on field, outstanding juniors coming through and blokes like Lewis and Gallen hanging around to guide the youngsters through. Ennis also still associated with the club through training. We’re finals regulars now and blokes wanna come and play for us and that’s a wonderful position to be in. My only issue is the fact we lost guys like Curtis Scott, Isaako and Addo-Carr. Losing Ramien really really stings but I’m sure Flanno moved mountains to try and keep him here but ultimately family was his reason for leaving. I for one can’t fault the lad for wanting to be with his kid, it’s tough on us but that’s how it is.

We could be in a position like the Dogs where their salary cap is completely f**ked that they’re flogging off star players mid-season just to stay afloat. Or the Eels who are so far behind at the bottom of the ladder it’s not funny.

We’re doing alright.

Flanno is doing a great job.

Three more please

Important point you raised re Eels & Dogs completely f**ked, in those two cases the NRL will allow those clubs time to rebuild even if it took 10 years, if that was us the knives would be out to relocate us

chewsta

First Grade
Flanno will keep the seat warm until Gal is ready to take over coaching.

He already has the game plan perfected. Steamroll downfield, settlers inside the 20, kick it dead.

Latest posts