What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Origin III - QLD 18-12 NSW @ Suncorp

Series: QLD v NSW

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

King hit

Coach
There are 2 alternatives, you can either find a scapegoat or credit the opposition, it's just easier to blame the refs

It's pathetic how some people blame referees. The Blues were courageous tonight but all that defence took a toll in the second half and the Maroons were the fresher side in the championship minutes. You can't expect to win without the ball.

Nerd

Bench
If nobody hasn't figured it out yet,SOO has ALWAYS been about Qld,and channel nine ratings...nothing more. I truly feel for those silly looking Blatchey's Blues when they try to conjure up some kind of leeway against that thought process.
Right........

BranVan3000

Coach
You guys are being awfully harsh on Crichton. He is two years younger than any other forward on the field. He is still under 50 games played and only in his second full season

He has a lot of room to develop, he will be massive at this level in a few years IMO. Once he starts finding space and learning to use his gifts of offloading and fending more effectively

Nerd

Bench
It's pathetic how some people blame referees. The Blues were courageous tonight but all that defence took a toll in the second half and the Maroons were the fresher side in the championship minutes. You can't expect to win without the ball.
Or you could say the better team won.

billygilmore

Juniors
Great game. Congrats to NSW for taking the series. As much as I hate Maloney I thought he should have got the man of the series not Slater. He was the difference in the first two games and his defence was outstanding tonight.
The best part of tonights win was the hang dog look on that merkin Goulds face after the game.

How good were the after game speeches by Slater and Cordner tonight especially compared to the mongoloid drivel that Gallen used to utter after a game.

I thought the same, classy from Cordner and Slater

Our injuries are just as bad just our juniors don't suck.
Couldn't agree more

You have from seven hills to let's say lidcombe

We have the northern beaches to not far because norffs (a long dead and forgotten club who hasn't won a competition since 1922) are being funded by souffs to greatly diminish our area

Of course those juniors hardly have a first grade club to feed into but you get that

Barkley

Bench
Big credit to Freddy and Brandy for selecting a great squad. There is always a question mark over a few players but they were pretty much spot on this series.

Even though a few players didn’t live up to full expectations in the end they were still picked on form which is hard to complain about. Well done, very refreshing.

blaza88z

Coach
If nobody hasn't figured it out yet,SOO has ALWAYS been about Qld,and channel nine ratings...nothing more. I truly feel for those silly looking Blatchey's Blues when they try to conjure up some kind of leeway against that thought process.

Do you need a hug mate?

WaznTheGreat

Referee
You guys are being awfully harsh on Crichton. He is two years younger than any other forward on the field. He is still under 50 games played and only in his second full season

He has a lot of room to develop, he will be massive at this level in a few years IMO. Once he starts finding space and learning to use his gifts of offloading and fending more effectively

Jarryd Hayne played Origin at age 10 and still carved up