What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Origin III - QLD 18-12 NSW @ Suncorp

Series: QLD v NSW

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
And at one stage maroons selectors hadn't heard of Smith, Slater and Cronk.

But keep on with the thin argument.
But they did. Didn't they?

NSW selectors probably only discovered Inglis after he first planted the Steeden in the NSW in-goal.

But keep on with the misdirected rage.

no name

Coach
I don't know how all 3 judges voted Slater 4 points for the 2nd game.. he had a outstanding first 20 minutes and hardly sighted after that. Last night all 3 voted Slater 4 points again.. odd.
Where does the Game 2 info come from?
Cordner had to have got the most votes in Game 2 as he was man of the match.

ReddFelon

Juniors
Where does the Game 2 info come from?
Cordner had to have got the most votes in Game 2 as he was man of the match.
In his "don't mock my integrity" rant, Mal "failed politician" Meninga said he would've given Slater man of the match for game 2. So he, Lockyer and his little bitch Daley likely gave him the four for that game too.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
He had a poor game in game 1 but he wasn’t anywhere near as bad as everyone was making out in game 2. Latrell got the better of him once but Chambers ran all around Mitchell most of the game, scoring a try and getting an assist, should of had two assists if not for ridiculous bunker mistake. And game 3 he was fantastic
He was a liability in Game 1. An utter wet blanket in attack in game 2 and was passable in game 3.

JamesRustle

First Grade
So 1 try, 1 try assist (should have been 2), a linebreak, a linebreak assist, 130+ meters is an utter wet blanket in attack?
Plus a couple of kicks over the dead ball, at least 2 cold dropped passes in space, several missed tackles... definitely not up to his usual standard in this series.

The_Shield

Juniors
Plus a couple of kicks over the dead ball, at least 2 cold dropped passes in space, several missed tackles... definitely not up to his usual standard in this series.
Yeah like I’ve said before, not his best but nowhere near as bad as everyone has been making out. He outplayed Mitchell in games 2 and 3

Maroon4life

Juniors
Hostile opinions aside, like many players before him from both sides it’s players like Billy that make the series what it is, one of the most dominant origin players we’ve seen.

DDA2FE05-AC9E-4284-8597-B49E72B40CA9.jpeg

Spot On

Coach
It's his speed that really impresses me. Still has enough to be a problem for defenses every week. Incredible really.

Latest posts