What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Games Are You Playing?

Exsilium

First Grade
Mooncrash expansion for Prey. Really good. Different approach with the time limit and resets, but getting extra time is easy enough. Still got one character to unlock,
Plenty to explore in the new areas, each character has their own storyline which adds to the story of the whole expansion.

I started prey and then lost touch with it.

I’ll have to have another crack at it

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Playing FIFA again with the World Cup Mode.

Although that said I am keen on getting Jurassic Park Evolution and also Planet Coaster

Smack

Coach
7.jpg

Zoidberg

First Grade
JUst started playing The Division on PS4, myself and 2 friends playing together, damn it’s difficult early on.

Picked this little gem up two weeks ago and cant stop playing it.
https://store.steampowered.com/app/375530/Football_Tactics__Glory/

I spent two years in game learning it before starting over again with a new team.
You start off in the amateur comp, slow, potbelly guys running around playing for fun. Most are late 20's, early 30's ready to retire. And your aim is to move up through the leagues.
Halfway through the year I sat in second place when I saw my goalkeeper would retire the next year. A young 16 year old junior popped up so I grabbed him. Sold my old fart GK and put the rookie in his place. I then went on a record breaking loss of games and ended up second last. I knew the pain was coming but in a few years time that rookie will be a brick wall protecting my goal.

If your after something casual, a 60 turn match takes about 5 minutes to play, a season probably takes 2 hours. A game that makes you think about the future of your club.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Taking a punt and giving No Man's Sky another bash. I was a day one sucker and didn't think I'd ever play it again but apparently Hello Games has done a ton of work on it and updated it to include space battles, multiplayer and base building. Apparently it's pretty good now so picked it up on XBox.

Haffa

Getting back into GTA Online as I refuse to buy anything else until RDR2 comes out. New update is pretty cool.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Taking a punt and giving No Man's Sky another bash. I was a day one sucker and didn't think I'd ever play it again but apparently Hello Games has done a ton of work on it and updated it to include space battles, multiplayer and base building. Apparently it's pretty good now so picked it up on XBox.

What’s it like? Has always interested me but there’s always been another game that I prefer.

What’s it like? Has always interested me but there’s always been another game that I prefer.

I've played it off and on since release, usually when they add a major update. I usually play for about 10-15 hours and then the shine comes off and you realise that the game is a mile wide but an inch deep. Do anything you want but it comes down to being a resource collection sim. No matter what system you jump too its rinse & repeat over and over.

I recently jumped back into it with the Next update. Been playing for about 10 hours and the shine hasn't worn off yet. Going to try coop with a mate tonight and hope that will add some freshness to it.

If you can get it for $20-30 go for it, but dont spend anymore than that.

Lots of bugs still too.

Smack

Coach
Street Fighter V is free for a couple days!

It's 10 bucks, should I buy it? I used to play the old arcades a bit and this looks amazing.

Also the pro games are on

Apey

Staff member
Finished Conan Exiles. Some bugs/unreleased content, but when you're paying < $20 and getting 80+ hours out of it, you can't really complain.