What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If Cronk joins the Roosters, the 2018 competition is over before it starts

Valheru

Coach
When we play you I worry about Latrell running at Gagai. What excites me is Cookie tearing you guys apart in the middle!

That certainly did happen in our first meeting this year but I doubt it happens again. Our ruck defence was disastrous the first 8 weeks but has been rock solid since.

The_Shield

Juniors
Latrell does not go missing in games. It is his team mates who go missing in getting him quality ball.
When he gets quality ball Latrell is a game breaker. His tackle bust stats are phenomenal. 18 tackle busts so far in State of Origin. He will soon be recognised among centres as GOAT.
I think it’s a good time to bump this. Where the f**k was Latrell tonight?

Lambretta

First Grade
8 tackles, wow he must be so tired, how did he do all that work. The cat was nowhere to be seen on attack. He disappeared

Erm, NSW had the ball about three times during the whole game
Our attack was non existent because there was none by the whole team

Queensland were tres magnifique

Valheru

Coach
NSW seemed to go to the right 70% of the time last night when it was their left edge doing the damage in games 1 and 2.

Bizarre.

The_Shield

Juniors
Erm, NSW had the ball about three times during the whole game
Our attack was non existent because there was none by the whole team

Queensland were tres magnifique
Possession was 54-46. They had plenty of ball, Peachey was on the field for what like 15 minutes and had more runs then Latrell had the entire game

The_Shield

Juniors
A non storm player has a quiet game. @The_Shield declares he is shit.

An actual storm player chucks an intercept pass to gift NSW a try.

Crickets....
When did I say he was shit? I said he went missing. And yes the pass by Munster was poor but besides that one pass he was excellent and he did set up the match winning try so who cares

BennyV

Referee
NSW seemed to go to the right 70% of the time last night when it was their left edge doing the damage in games 1 and 2.

Bizarre.
Almost as bizarre as keeping Crichton on the right over Frizell, sitting Paul Vaughan on the bench the entire second half or simply going into the game with a total of 2 props...

With Ryan Hall on the wing in 2019, Latrell Mitchell and Joey Manu in the centres are going to have a field day creating space for the big English winger. Add James Tedesco into the mix, plus Luke Keary and Cooper Cronk in the halves, then the 2019 competition is over before it starts.

Last edited:

The_Shield

Juniors
With Ryan Hall on the wing in 2019, Latrell Mitchell and Joey Manu in the centres are going to have a field day creating space for the big English winger. Add James Tedesco, into the mix, and Cooper Cronk in the halves, then the 2019 competition is over before it starts.
I heard Cronk was gunna retire after this year, what’s happening there?

Latest posts