What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

State of Origin Perth 2019

jargan83

Coach
Howdy all

I know there has already been a thread or 2 about State of Origin in Perth but I couldn't find, granted I didn't look very hard them.

I received and email from Optus Stadium with a pre-sale code for State of Origin over here in the West for 2019. I remember reading several posters indicating they were thinking about coming over for Origin next year.

The code is: PerthOrigin19

Edit:
Pre-sale starts at 10am Perth time so 12pm Eastern.

Last edited:

jargan83

Coach
Nice to see your Perth mates will watch a real sport and pay to see it

A lot of my mates are League fans anyway.

I do know plenty of local West Australian people who have gotten into the NRL via Origin so fingers crossed that this is a great night for the game.

Hoofhearted

Juniors
Not sure if anyone on here has been tracking or following, I didn't realize tickets had gone on sale and when I checked this morning I could only get tickets on Level 5. Has anyone tracked the ticket sales at this stage, is this just another Ticketmaster thing where they are holding back all the good seats or are all the lower tiers already sold?
I don't want to jump in and get tickets on Level 5 and find out better seats will be available later.

Perth Tiger

Bench
that ticketmaster site is atrocious. It only ever seems to give me seats at the back of the stadium even i request best available.

jargan83

Coach
Not sure if anyone on here has been tracking or following, I didn't realize tickets had gone on sale and when I checked this morning I could only get tickets on Level 5. Has anyone tracked the ticket sales at this stage, is this just another Ticketmaster thing where they are holding back all the good seats or are all the lower tiers already sold?
I don't want to jump in and get tickets on Level 5 and find out better seats will be available later.

There was a pre-sale yesterday that I kept looking at just to see what was happening with sales and it appeared to selling alright. By the end of the day I couldn't get any offers in some categories via Ticketmaster.

I don't know if you want to put your faith in the NRL doing the same as they did this year for the Melbourne Origin when they released some tickets late in the piece.

Last edited:

Hoofhearted

Juniors
There was a pre-sale yesterday that I kept looking at just to see what was happening with sales and it appeared to selling alright. y the end of the day I couldn't get any offers in some categories via Ticketmaster.

I don't know if you want to put your faith in the NRL doing the same as they did this year for the Melbourne Origin when they released some tickets late in the piece.
Cheers
They've just put the interactive seating map on the website, looks like its almost sold out.

Mister M

Juniors

If you want Level 1 seats at the moment just choose one of the Maroons/Blues sections rather than just normal seating. It appears that similar to the MCG game that the majority of level 1 seating has been allocated to these 'fan zones'.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Nah, they will have done a limited release of seats for this pre sale period. The rest will open up in a week or two most likely. At least I hope so as I forgot they were on sale this week :)

Hoofhearted

Juniors
General Public tickets all gone, very limited Blatcheys Blues tickets left and not many left in the maroons section. Not bad for a couple of days on sale.

jargan83

Coach
It was my understanding that the pre-sale was yesterday and the general sale was today, at least that was what was implied by the emails I got from Optus Stadium last week.

You'd imagine they may have held some seats back to go on sale at a later date like Melbourne earlier in the year?

jargan83

Coach
I just read on the NRL wesbite says it's an early bird period so you would assume there will definitely be other on sale dates.

Dragonwest

Juniors
Nothing available anywhere near half way from right on opening of Pre-sale Monday.

If they release them to the general public at a later date I'll be spewing.

Hoofhearted

Juniors
I just read on the NRL wesbite says it's an early bird period so you would assume there will definitely be other on sale dates.
I hope you're right, we decided to not buy at the moment in hope of better tickets later. Been done over a few times with games in Perth where we got pre-sale tickets and all the good seats were released a week out from the game.

jargan83

Coach
I hope you're right, we decided to not buy at the moment in hope of better tickets later. Been done over a few times with games in Perth where we got pre-sale tickets and all the good seats were released a week out from the game.

So do I, I've got friends and family that missed out.

Latest posts