What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

• Yes

Votes: 107 49.5%
  • No

Votes: 109 50.5%

• Total voters

Happy MEel

First Grade
I'm not sure about that. Some people would probably prefer him to fail so that they can continue being smug merkins.
I don’t see it like that at all. Alvaro is a good example. He copped it when he first came into the NRL team, but now the vast majority of posters on here agree that he is very good 1st grader. People are passionate about the club and if they see a player offering poor performances they’ll say so. However, their opinions change as the player’s performances improve. I think Mannah is another good example. Whilst he still has his critics, most people recognise his improved contributions in the last couple of seasons.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Really??? Another one who can read minds.
Its not about reading minds, its about understanding patterns based on a long history of behaviour.

If you are indeed right and were making a joke then you only have yourself to blame if others don't believe you.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Come on Gary, you’re better than that. If you didn’t see that Hiney was taking the piss then you’re just as biased and narrow focused as those you accuse of being deathriders.
I was just joking. Why can't you see that?
1.gif

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Our fans are big on that. How many players over the years have we had that fans have loved to watch them fail? It is ridiculous to be honest!!

I was never a fan of the Finch signing but f**k i wanted him to succeed because i like winning, not really a fan of losing.......
Exactly .... it gets sad around here when it ends up a massive pissing competition just so people can rub in a few i told you so's ..... reminds me of the early, "who's better hayne or inu?" days where merkins rubbished one or the other to try n win their stupid internet fight .... f**k me
Agreed. Some (not all) fans sadly lose perspective.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Exactly .... it gets sad around here when it ends up a massive pissing competition just so people can rub in a few i told you so's ..... reminds me of the early, "who's better hayne or inu?" days where merkins rubbished one or the other to try n win their stupid internet fight .... f**k me
I preferred Micheal Lett.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Its not about reading minds, its about understanding patterns based on a long history of behaviour.

If you are indeed right and were making a joke then you only have yourself to blame if others don't believe you.
I take the piss on here all the time, it’s you merkins with your default posistion on Deflect and defend who are the easy ones to read.

Just about anyone on here these days are labeled a death rider no matter how vaild their points. People were critical of the AFL guy and then it was a running joke between the defenders at what a scapegoat he was even though anyone with half a brain could see we weren’t up for the season physically from round 1 after Penrith stopped dropping the ball.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I take the piss on here all the time.
I know you do. So do I
1f609.png

it’s you merkins with your default posistion on Deflect and defend who are the easy ones to read.

Just about anyone on here these days are labeled a death rider no matter how vaild their points. People were critical of the AFL guy and then it was a running joke between the defenders at what a scapegoat he was even though anyone with half a brain could see we weren’t up for the season physically from round 1 after Penrith stopped dropping the ball.
Sometimes the people who are critical get it right. Sometimes the one's who are defending do. Unfortunately though, some people from both sides appear more preoccupied with the debate rather than the fortunes of their team. Just my observation.

Have I been guilty of this at times? Yes.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I know you do. So do I
1f609.png

Sometimes the people who are critical get it right. Sometimes the one's who are defending do. Unfortunately though, some people from both sides appear more preoccupied with the debate rather than the fortunes of their team. Just my observation.

Have I been guilty of this at times? Yes.
I think we are all guilty of it at times, but in a shit season that’s what happens I suppose.

Noise

Coach
Are you laughing cause it’s true or it’s not true?

I’m asking you this specifically cause you know someone on staff :D

I laughed at Delboys image of him wandering around aimlessly. I haven’t asked my contact if he is actually doing this but I don’t doubt Delboy.

Latest posts