What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fletch

There’s a video of Fletch floating around that’s probably going to get him in a bit of trouble.

I don’t think it’d surprise anyone but still silly from the lad

Whoever recorded it is not only a dog but not very bright as he puts his face in it too lol

TheDalek079

Bench
Fletch in a car with loser
loser: guess who i'm selling bags to? (*holds up a bag of white powder*)
Fletch then goes on to say something like the loser is an uber driver

no doubt hes gonna get a please explain meeting. don't know if hes buying drugs, or a dog of a driver is stitching him up. guess it will all be revealed in due course

Mr Spock!

Referee
There’s a video of Fletch floating around that’s probably going to get him in a bit of trouble.

I don’t think it’d surprise anyone but still silly from the lad

Whoever recorded it is not only a dog but not very bright as he puts his face in it too lol

Why would you video that?

Spade

Juniors
Apparently his called a uber for a ride home and the driver / or passenger has decided to stitch him up, so nothing in it.

Another reason your better off calling a taxi tbh.

Bowzy

Juniors
Not naive enough to think it wouldn’t happen. But if that guy stitched him up then that’s such a dog move.

Timbo

Staff member
I dunno, I’ve seen it too and the bloke who is allegedly providing it puts his face on camera and does the filming. He’d be in a hell of a lot more strife than Fletch.

kdalymc

Bench
If it’s a stitch up, sweet.

If fletch is legit buying coke, then sucked in if he gets sacked

Vic Mackey

Referee
Look I’m sure drug dealers aren’t the sharpest tools in the shed (mine certainly isn’t), but surely not even they would film themselves, and then distribute it, selling drugs to well known ex footy players.

Look I’m sure drug dealers aren’t the sharpest tools in the shed (mine certainly isn’t), but surely not even they would film themselves, and then distribute it, selling drugs to well known ex footy players.

I think it would be in everyone's best interest to say it's a stitch up, even if it's legit.

kdalymc

Bench
Hmm yeah but you would feel like a mad merkin chucking that on ya snap chat

AJB1102

First Grade

If you've ever had to deal with the younger gen they're f**king clueless. I don't get how the kids brought up in a world of CCTV and internet are so unaware. They're all wanna be Tony Montana. Can 100% see some idiot think it'll be a sick business move to Istagram that he sells to a guy on TV. Not sure Fletch would have shit hook ups that dumb but.

Spade

Juniors
If it is what Fletch is claiming, taxi driver asking for a selfie then pulling that stunt you would think legal action will happen.