What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Latrell (officially signs with Souths 13/1/20)

BennyV

Referee
What more needs to be said? One singular name is all that is required.

A mere whisper of the name 'Latrell' sends forth a torrent of blood flow to the loins.

Very few distinctly named individuals have achieved this.

Think Pele, Ronaldo, Tiger, LeBron, Cher..

And now, Latrell.

The two trys he scored down the flank today were amazing. He treated poor Euan Aitken like a cuckold. And he did the same to Will Chambers in Origin.

Now bear in mind that these are quality, strong centres. And he's made them look like Dane Nielsen.

A few of the greats are getting old but the game is in safe hands with them passing the torch to the likes of Latrell and Kalyn Ponga.

All are welcome to express their admiration and adoration for Latrell in here.

*edit* I hope I didn't sound too much like Albert in this thread.
OP is the dumbest string of moronic shit-dribble I've ever read...

...Chambers and Aitken aren't quality, strong centres.

Latrell Mitchell has owned Will Chambers and Euan Aitken. Nobody in the NRL can stand up to Latrell. Even Mark Percival will be scared to face him. Latrell is genuinely the GOAT. Latrell will eventually be an Immortal.

Pedge1971

First Grade
Latrell Mitchell has owned Will Chambers and Euan Aitken. Nobody in the NRL can stand up to Latrell. Even Mark Percival will be scared to face him. Latrell is genuinely the GOAT. Latrell will eventually be an Immortal.

No cheese eating surrender monkeys to compare him to Albert?