What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bennett now

dragons girl

Juniors
I can see why most fans always wants to blame the “Coach” but I must say he has got a State of Origin forward pack which has going missing and two English gentlemen who haven’t come back form their holiday
Dragon fans the more you bag your own the more the opposition love it.
We bag out our team because we are sick and tired of promising so much and ending up like we are now.Forwards needed a rest after origin.

Life's Good

Coach
Marys coaching plan has always been go hard in the first half of the comp to get enough points to make the semis.This year like previous ones we are now busted bruised and have nothing left.All teams go through losing streaks but ours im afraid wont end.Mary has no idea of how to rectify this situation.Did bennett not get rid of Mary when he took over? Then our board appointed him years later Bennett knows players and how to get the best out of them we need Bennett now lets get this done

I’m terribly sorry but I stopped reading after the bit in bold.

Wittenberg

Juniors
As I have said in other posts, Mary simply cannot come up with a Plan B. We have the same two or three moves that we use each game. Most of us could have outlined our 'game plan' last week. That is why the Warriors have beaten us twice this year using the same tactics. They tested the refs, stayed offside and sprinted up out wide. What did we do to counter this? We kept on trying to go around them and all they did was hang off us and shepherd us towards touch. We will do the same this week.

St Georgio

Juniors
As I have said in other posts, Mary simply cannot come up with a Plan B. We have the same two or three moves that we use each game. Most of us could have outlined our 'game plan' last week. That is why the Warriors have beaten us twice this year using the same tactics. They tested the refs, stayed offside and sprinted up out wide. What did we do to counter this? We kept on trying to go around them and all they did was hang off us and shepherd us towards touch. We will do the same this week.[/QUOStephen Kearney a
With the worst winning percentage in the NRL (coach kearney)to beat the Dragons twice, Well done McGregor!

dragons girl

Juniors
As I have said in other posts, Mary simply cannot come up with a Plan B. We have the same two or three moves that we use each game. Most of us could have outlined our 'game plan' last week. That is why the Warriors have beaten us twice this year using the same tactics. They tested the refs, stayed offside and sprinted up out wide. What did we do to counter this? We kept on trying to go around them and all they did was hang off us and shepherd us towards touch. We will do the same this week.
As a coach mary is supposed to teach the players and be able to think up tactics against other teams.The last months of footy have proven beyond all doubt that he is not a coach.Has no idea and that can be seen on the field.In the press conferences keeps saying We need to go back to what was working for us earlier in the season.Well that wont work because other teams have figured us out.Mary should be coming up with new game plans but he cant and wont.Why is it that supporters can see this and the board cannot?Surely the board would be annoyed with this inept crap.But in a previous post no balls and no guts to do what is needed.Get Gould and who knows maybe a decent coach will follow.

Tuddy

Juniors
Mary may very well be a good mentor, but a coach needs to be more than that if he wants to help his team win a premiership.

JD or that guy from Melbourne for me.......and on a one year contract from now on (unless it's someone like Bellamy).

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade
The man we should be going after is Jason Demetriou.
We need a fresh start and someone with modern day coaching nouse and tactics. Brisbane hav'nt shown much faith in him as yet either.
Sadly though, it probably won 't happen.

Your second sentence is a perfect summation. Saints don’t want to appoint a third rookie coach in succession.

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade
One name that stands above the rest ADAM O'BRIEN... deputy to Bellamy at the storm for several years . Highly regarded and is now ready to step up .Has a clause in his contract that states he can go elsewhere if a suitable job comes up . i know the Broncs have also sounded him out..
Well worth an investigation ...

You know that Saints have just appointed ex Roosters’ player, Luke Phillips, as an assistant to McGregor? Apparently, he’s highly regarded too.

SGI cannot afford to appoint a third rookie coach in succession!

redandwhite4evr

Juniors
The man we should be going after is Jason Demetriou.
We need a fresh start and someone with modern day coaching nouse and tactics. Brisbane hav'nt shown much faith in him as yet either.
Sadly though, it probably won 't happen.

Agree- won St George that ISP comp a few years back but of course, not being an old boy, didn't get a look in for higher honours at SGI> Bennett may not the coaching force he used to be but he's still a good judge of RL talent and he's glowingly endorsed Demetriou-that'll do me.

Crush

Coach
Gentlemen , with respect - lets get a hold of of ourselves , it is Anthony Griffin who has got the bullet , not the maestro . All of these pipe dreams are just that - sorry .
100%. If anyone here thinks that our club is going to sack our coach they are dreaming.
Especially if he finishes top 4.
No chance Mary is going anywhere.