What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moses

Tigerm

First Grade
One last time for Mitchy, someone has seen the light…….:D

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...d/news-story/086c4f8fd86416b13961d23037cb8404

Extract from Fox sport about Moses and Norman.

But in an explosive reveal by Fox Sports Lab, the 27-year-old’s stats suggest he is clearly outplaying his halves partner Mitchell Moses.

He has more try assists, tackle busts, possessions, runs, line break assists, offloads and forced drop outs, and is conceding less penalties and making fewer errors than Moses this season.

In fact, his stats in just about every category parallel what he did when the Eels marched to the finals in 2017.

Moses, on the other hand, has seemingly gone backwards in his first full year with the club.

He has tallied less try assists, line break assists, kick metres and offloads, and is making more errors and conceding more penalties than he did after linking up with Parramatta midway through last season.

Both halves are off-contract at the end of the 2019 season, and while Moses was said to be on the radar of the Broncos, Norman’s exit looks imminent.

Last edited:

Tiger Ted

Bench
One last time for Mitchy, someone has seen the light…….:D

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...d/news-story/086c4f8fd86416b13961d23037cb8404

Extract from Fox sport about Moses and Norman.

But in an explosive reveal by Fox Sports Lab, the 27-year-old’s stats suggest he is clearly outplaying his halves partner Mitchell Moses.

He has more try assists, tackle busts, possessions, runs, line break assists, offloads and forced drop outs, and is conceding less penalties and making fewer errors than Moses this season.

In fact, his stats in just about every category parallel what he did when the Eels marched to the finals in 2017.

Moses, on the other hand, has seemingly gone backwards in his first full year with the club.

He has tallied less try assists, line break assists, kick metres and offloads, and is making more errors and conceding more penalties than he did after linking up with Parramatta midway through last season.

Both halves are off-contract at the end of the 2019 season, and while Moses was said to be on the radar of the Broncos, Norman’s exit looks imminent.
Luv this article & don’t believe the broncos would have any interest in the tanka.No doubt the shitbag Isaac is responsible for leaking to the media contrived interest from other clubs !!

The Rosco

Bench
And the Parra fans be sayin that the author of that article is just another butthurt WT supporter !
Jealous that Mitchy poo left us for them.

30724793_1775257082562045_2468607370490544128_n.jpg

Tigers Tale

Juniors
I'll only say this in a whisper, in fact, I'll deny saying it at all but Moses scored a great try tonight.

Clearasil, who I think would be his major sponsor may even stump up a bonus third party payment for him.

Tiger05

First Grade
It was a great try. He has been better than Reynolds has this year. Let's see how they go over the next couple of seasons.

Tiger Ted

Bench
It was a great try. He has been better than Reynolds has this year. Let's see how they go over the next couple of seasons.
No doubt the tanka has some talent however the influence the serpent manager cousin of his has on him has meant he has no moral compass unlike Brooks whose humility & luv for the tigers is in his DNA.

It was a great try. He has been better than Reynolds has this year
sorry Tiger05 but you say this often about Reynolds, it might be true but come on, Reynolds has missed how many games this year? Compare Moses to someone who has played the same number of games and perhaps the same position.

Tiger Ted

Bench
sorry Tiger05 but you say this often about Reynolds, it might be true but come on, Reynolds has missed how many games this year? Compare Moses to someone who has played the same number of games and perhaps the same position.
Yep Reynolds has a decent CV whereas moses’s CV is blank although that could change as he has a strong chance of winning the spoon in 3 wks time!

Tiger05

First Grade

I agree to a point. I think comparing performances across all halves is fair. I don't see a big difference between the 6 and 7. I agree though that Reynolds has had an injury interrupted season. If he isn't busted and we get to see regular footy from him he may perform.

Honestly at this point I'm starting to think going after Nathan Cleary may be the wrong move. If Reynolds comes good I think the team would be better off with a couple of quality purchases in the outside backs or forwards.

I think if you are going to sign a player you have to weigh up the pros and cons and wether or not the player offers anything to benefit your team.
Moses for instance
Negetives- small,can’t tackle,has a big mouth,no brains,sh*t personality,goes missing, pea heart,blames others for his short comings.
Positives-fast,can kick goals,will give you a chance to win a wooden spoon.

stryker

First Grade
I agree to a point. I think comparing performances across all halves is fair. I don't see a big difference between the 6 and 7. I agree though that Reynolds has had an injury interrupted season. If he isn't busted and we get to see regular footy from him he may perform.

Honestly at this point I'm starting to think going after Nathan Cleary may be the wrong move. If Reynolds comes good I think the team would be better off with a couple of quality purchases in the outside backs or forwards.
Reynolds will never come good. His body is broken down due to the full throtle way he has played the game.

Latest posts