What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eat one Gus

snout

First Grade
Poor old jabbas had a tough week and that just took another few years off the gimps life.

Ridiculously biased commentary and the Gus worshippers in the box jump on the wagon and dare not give the sharkies an ounce of credit.

Throw klein into the mix and we are piggybacking a lot of shit up hill to get that win.

Thats what you call a great win.
Turning up to play.
Turning up to to tackle again and again and turning up in attack with bodies in motion to break their line consistently to wear them out.

Youre a lying sloth Gould and all he had this arv was how bad the storm were.

The actual truth of the matter is we are in their heads. They were farked before they ran on.
I hope the storm make the GF with us because we are the one side bellamy and smith do not want to to play.

Our bitches.

Last edited:

eddiesmith

Juniors
Being at AAMI park he couldn't sprout his Bermuda Triangle shit he does when we beat top teams at home.

But that was so bad, he nearly cried when the ball bounced the wrong way for Billy and he kept crying for at least 10 minutes after. Kept complaining about our tactics, never mentioned anything the Storm did wrong except they were off their game and were playing terribly but they are soo good to still be in the game

I just want to punch the asshole in the face

coolumsharkie

Referee
Poor old jabbas had a tough week and that just took another few years off the gimps life.

Ridiculously biased commentary and the Gus worshippers in the box with jump on the wagon and dare not give the sharkies an ounce of credit.

Throw klein into the mix and we are piggybacking a lot of shit up hill to get that win.

Thats what you call a great win.
Turning up to play.
Turning up to to tackle again and again and turning up in attack with bodies in motion to break their line consistently to wear them out.

Youre a lying sloth Gould and all he had this arv was how bad the storm were.

The actual truth of the matter is we are in their heads. They were farked before they ran on.
I hope the storm make the GF with us because we are the one side bellamy and smith do not want to to play.

Our bitches.

well said, my thoughts exactly, and his gimp Johns. I yelled shut the f**k up about 10 times towrd the end. Bell ends.

taipan

Referee
Had to laugh this morning early,did my usual Cronulla -Wanda walk with a mate prior coffee.
Near Elouera Surfclub mentioned to him what I thought of Gus in as many adjectives as i could muster.
Suddenly a guy wearing a Sharks track top walks past, turns around smiling, and yells out"I agree with you".
Made my day.

Then I bumped into Sloth, lunch time at a store.I kept a stiff upper lip, my wife was with me.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Had to laugh this morning early,did my usual Cronulla -Wanda walk with a mate prior coffee.
Near Elouera Surfclub mentioned to him what I thought of Gus in as many adjectives as i could muster.
Suddenly a guy wearing a Sharks track top walks past, turns around smiling, and yells out"I agree with you".
Made my day.

Then I bumped into Sloth, lunch time at a store.I kept a stiff upper lip, my wife was with me.

She may have preferred a stiff lower something more Taip

Last edited:

Card Shark

Immortal
Wife’s birthday, watched the game on my phone at a pub listening to a band..couldn’t hear shit.

I’m real keen to see the game on a big screen & even more keen to listen to channel 9 commentators hurt!

Southern Shark

Juniors
So Gus keeps saying we niggle give away penalties and wrestle. Not one mention of the storm choking on every tackle and arm bar injury takedowns. He needs to be sacked by Penrith and Channel Nine before we all turn off the game.

Jimmy O

Juniors
So Gus keeps saying we niggle give away penalties and wrestle. Not one mention of the storm choking on every tackle and arm bar injury takedowns. He needs to be sacked by Penrith and Channel Nine before we all turn off the game.

GM of Panthers on a renewed contract and a ch 9 commentator, how can that be allowed? Such a biased splatter to the public.