What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Athletics

isaiah

Bench
mens 400 could see the DL leader over hurdles take 0.7 seconds off his pb if carried along by a top field. first 3 will be allen of jamaica, kirani james, and haroun
Samba took .85 off, Allen faded badly after leading at 300

isaiah

Bench
Six under 10 sec with 7th and 8th both recording 10.01. Following wind speed 0.1 mps, a bit stronger would have sealed the deal
9.98 for the sixth place runner has only been achieved 5 times in history, including the last three Olympic finals. Rodgers in 5th in the same time has been done 13 times over the years, firstly by frankie fredericks in 1991. Blake finishing fourth in 9.95 has only been equalled or bettered 13 times as well.

isaiah

Bench
five of the runners in this race are backing up in london for the 200 on sunday. my choices for the 7 in order on sunday are: thompson, s.jackson, asher-smith, talou, prandini, schippers, and ahoure.
Prandini takes it from the surprise packet thomas, Jackson third

isaiah

Bench
Overnight should see the entries posted for the Brum diamond league. Two heats for the 100 brings 16 of the best to try to make a final to potentially propel them into the final in Brussels.

isaiah

Bench
Quality thirteen who could run 9.99 in the heat to make the brum final. I imagine ujah, Harvey the Turk, Gemili, tyquendo tracey and Mitchell-Blake could be the losers. Then if the final goes the way I think, lyles could bump prescod out of Brussels. Zharnel would need to finish top three to displace bingtain Su. Fastest time ever in Birmingham of 9.91 could get Challenged and up to ten men could break ten seconds across the three races

Last edited:

isaiah

Bench
Quality thirteen who could run 9.99 in the heat to make the brum final. I imagine ujah, Harvey the Turk, Gemili, tyquendo tracey and Mitchell-Blake could be the losers. Then if the final goes the way I think, lyles could bump prescod out of Brussels. Zharnel would need to finish top three to displace bingtain Su. Fastest time ever in Birmingham of 9.91 could get Challenged and up to ten men could break ten seconds across the three races
Harvey not running but prescod could be the wildcard. Lyles, zharnel hughes and simbine will surely be first three in first heat. Second heat willknow what is required, maybe under ten sec. Blake, Coleman, Rodgers top three there.burrell and prescod could make the final with a quick time, beating the fourth time from the first, cisse, ujah, or tyquendo tracey

isaiah

Bench
Only 30 min now til heats of the 100. Hope the wind swings around after the hurdles just ran into a 1.2 headwind in the same straight

isaiah

Bench
My tip for the heat is lyles easing down in 9.92, simbine 9.94, z.hughes 9.97, t.tracey 10.02 which could miss the final.

isaiah

Bench
My tip for the heat is lyles easing down in 9.92, simbine 9.94, z.hughes 9.97, t.tracey 10.02 which could miss the final.
In all the races all year a third in 9.97 has only been bettered in the Paris diamond league and in London in both heat and final.

isaiah

Bench
The second heat has enough sub ten runners that because they will know a 5th in 10.00 will get a run in this final, five or even six could go under it. That could be the fastest 5th and 6th all year, both in the London final, both registering 9.98

isaiah

Bench
The second heat has enough sub ten runners that because they will know a 5th in 10.00 will get a run in this final, five or even six could go under it. That could be the fastest 5th and 6th all year, both in the London final, both registering 9.98
My tip is blake 9.92, Rodgers 9.94, Coleman 9.95, Burrell 9.97, Mitchell-Blake same time, and prescod 9.98. No saving yourself for the final two hours later, you have to get there

isaiah

Bench
Its simbine 10.07, z.hughes 10.09, lyles 10.11, ujah 4th in 10.13. Surely 6 from heat two get under that. Following wind 0.1mps

isaiah

Bench
My tip is blake 9.92, Rodgers 9.94, Coleman 9.95, Burrell 9.97, Mitchell-Blake same time, and prescod 9.98. No saving yourself for the final two hours later, you have to get there
Mitchell-Blake not running so edoburun with a 10.04 pb is in the mix

isaiah

Bench
Only four go thru, Burrell misses out

isaiah

Bench
Prescod tipped out into second into a headwind in a pb 9.94. The 73rd man to beat the old world record of Jim Hines

isaiah

Bench
Looking to the 200 in Zurich in two weeks, could the first six finish under the 20.13 run by six at the euros last weekend? Lyles and guliyev seem a class above, well under 20 sec, another four in jereem Richards, Mitchell-Blake, Aaron brown, and Webb could go under 20.10 and be the fastest first six ever.

Latest posts