What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team list vs Cows

Gronk

Staff member
Parramatta Eels side
1. Corey Norman
2. Jarryd Hayne
3. Michael Jennings
4. Clint Gutherson (c)
5. George Jennings
6. Jaeman Salmon
7. Mitch Moses
8. Kane Evans
9. Reed Mahoney
10. Siosaia Vave
11. Marata Niukore
12. Tepai Moeroa
13. Peni Terepo

Interchange
14. Cameron King
15. Tim Mannah (c)
16. David Gower
17. Brad Takairangi

18. Ray Stone
19. Oregon Kaufusi
20. Josh Hoffman
21. Bevan French

https://www.parraeels.com.au/news/2018/08/21/cowboys-v-eels-round-24-team-list/

eels_fan

First Grade
Brown is a massive loss and probably swings the game in the cowboys favour (if the JT send off wasn’t enough already). He would have set his sights on Taumololo & tasked himself with shutting him down

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I like the fact that Reed Mahoney was picked when King is available, says to me that BA sees him as our best no 9 option already and he's only played a handful of games.

A month ago when King was fit he was picked over Reed Mahoney.

hindy111

Post Whore
I like the fact that Reed Mahoney was picked when King is available, says to me that BA sees him as our best no 9 option already and he's only played a handful of games.

A month ago when King was fit he was picked over Reed Mahoney.

Id say BA cares nothing about 2018 and all about developing guys for 2019. I honestly think if we wanted our best side Salmon doesnt play.

Eelogical

Referee
Id say BA cares nothing about 2018 and all about developing guys for 2019. I honestly think if we wanted our best side Salmon doesnt play.

On a scale of 1-10, what odds would you have given before the team was listed that Salmon would have been selected?

strider

Post Whore
Id like to see cam king to wenty, salmon on the bench ... backline reshuffle corey at 5/8th and whatever makes sense from there - even taka in centres .... salmon to spell reed if necessary for 10 mins

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
You cant just say 'woosh' and gloss over the fact that you got your scale of measurement and odds mixed up.

Latest posts