What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Peachey to do a DCE?

Yeah, the rules around contracts have changed and you only have a ten day cooling off period now.

If Peach really wants out, it’s going to cost him and the Panthers big time.

Meth

Staff member
It looks as if (going by the article) the Panthers are basically asking the Titans to let Peachey flip.

kbw

Bench
What about Peachy's quote

“I wasn’t too happy when he put me on the bench but when I was starting everything was all good.”

Maybe Peachy should form his own team, looks like its all about himself

Grapple

Bench

“I wasn’t too happy when he put me on the bench but when I was starting everything was all good.”

Can't blame a guy for having confidence. He's in some good form this year.

mxlegend99

Referee
Penrith is basically that mate without a driver's license.

Asking for favours left right and centre, and offering nothing in return
They released him a year early from his contract to join Titans in the first place.

Aswell as Cartwright, Latu and Rein. Although based on the way theyre all playing that has been to our benefit.

Showtime

Juniors

So to sum it up, Peachey gets benched because he’s not playing well or it’s in the best interests of the team. His reaction to this is to throw the toys out of the cot, make an emotion based decision and sign with the Titans which he now regrets...Hopefully the Titans play hardball with this moron.

Knight76

Juniors
I was under the impression there was no cooling off period anymore, at all.

Anyway, Titans should go all Broncos on him and make him sit out a season or two.

Subject him to some japanese inspection.

Latest posts