What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack mcgregor

epDragon62

First Grade
I joined this forum just now to vent my anger. This so called coach who self promotes himself as being a good coach has ruined any hope of this club loving forward. Consistently picking players not performing players that should be picked not being picked. I have seen some stubborn pricks in my life but this guy is poison and that’s being generous. I cannot believe that as a proud supporter that we would have to put up with such disgrace from the top.

As for you Sean O’Connor or whatever your name is. This McGregor must have some interesting information on you for you to put him up as the next Wayne bennet.

And last of all

Thommo was a man who would bleed for this club. Shame on the dragons for that performance for the great man. You McGregor shouldn’t be allowed anywhere near our club. Get on your ski and F off you bald headed p!!!!
Welcome CO’C, I take offence to making a point of McNoIdea’s baldness! Other than that, yes he should be honourable and walk.

BBTB

Juniors
I joined this forum just now to vent my anger. This so called coach who self promotes himself as being a good coach has ruined any hope of this club loving forward. Consistently picking players not performing players that should be picked not being picked. I have seen some stubborn pricks in my life but this guy is poison and that’s being generous. I cannot believe that as a proud supporter that we would have to put up with such disgrace from the top.

As for you Sean O’Connor or whatever your name is. This McGregor must have some interesting information on you for you to put him up as the next Wayne bennet.

And last of all

Thommo was a man who would bleed for this club. Shame on the dragons for that performance for the great man. You McGregor shouldn’t be allowed anywhere near our club. Get on your ski and F off you bald headed p!!!!
Well said, Mary McGregor.
You fcuckn imposter, now hold hands with Doust...& skip out into the middle of the Prince's hwy.
You pair of muppets...

Dragon Blood

Juniors

And last of all

After today I now know how those people that get scammed by those Nigerians on the internet feel.
I feel scammed and ripped off by this club

Forster Dragon

Juniors
I just watched the Dragons press conference,the poor beggar is a shot duck and should do himself a favour and get away from his current role as soon as possible.
It is not worth it and he will have some form of meltdown if he doesn’t this is fact.

Warabrook saint

Juniors
Step a side u bold headed prick own your shit game plan own your shit position selections grow a set and stand down enough is enough we need a coach who can get a team up for big games today we played a team planning there mad monday call to all dragons fans to attend knights game and stand out the front we cant keep getting this same shit
How good would that be if a heap of dragons supporters stood out the front and then walked away when the game started

Warabrook saint

Juniors
Add the 21 RIFF RAFF HARES
Add the Poutana chickens
Add the Drunken chickens
Add the God loving whales
Add the Greatest Pony
Warriors come out too play
Add Mr Bean Politness to Greatness !
Make the panadol panthers lighteng ball the Champions!
We needed Lance out their today
Wow the St Dreelers will win the comp.
Drunken putana chickens ????

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade
Incidentally, does anyone know how Steve Price’s Warrington went against Catalans in the Chslenge Cup last night?

ChocOConnor

Juniors
Was a shattered figure in the press conference.

Media obviously like him.

No one asked him whether he proposed to quit.

Hopefully the Board will sort out our coaching situation within 3 weeks.
Shattered was he

I tell you what is shattering seeing Thommo’s kids.

You McGregor should never use the name Lance Thompson in any statement that you make.

I went out today and shed a tear but I couldn’t find a tear drop for Me I know I can coach McGregor