What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Movies Have You Seen III

myrrh ken

First Grade
Non fan here got dragged to mission impossible. Wtf did I just watch?

Nonsensical story, comic book action and some tired scripting. What jokes? Cruise has become a parody of himself.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Rampage

3/10

Stupid story knew it was stupid. That made it better than Skyscraper....essentially a shitty attempt at a Die Hard movie without the charisma

Zoidberg

First Grade
Suburbicon. The trailers of this made it seem like a very different movie. Expected much better as it was written by the Coen Bros. Wouldn’t reccomend. 4/10

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
I like these type of movies but the Mrs is being a ballbag and doesn’t want to see it. I think it’s the type of movie you’ve gotta see in the cinemas so might have to go sit in the movies on my own like a sex offender.
I saw it on a super dooper screen with a bottle of red and a plate of nachos. Just to make you feel better

horrie hastings

First Grade
Rebecca, the multi Oscar-winning Gothic mystery has a top cast, expert direction by Alfred Hitchcock and a intriquing plot to satisfy even the most demanding cinephile. .4/5.

A scene from Rebecca.

Saw this at the Golden Age Cinema in Surry Hills about 6 weeks ago, the first time I had ever seen it, great cast with Laurence Olivier, Joan Fontaine, George Sanders, Judith Anderson, Gladys Cooper and Nigel Bruce, this was Hiitchcocks first film made in Hollywood, enjoyed every minute of it.

mozza91

Coach
Watched Léon the Professional tonight. One of the greatest movies of all time imo. Watched it a number of times and have never got sick of it.

Jean Reno is very good and a total badass but an over the top Gary Oldman and Natalie Portman steal the show. Probably the best acting performance I’ve ever seen from a kid. Just a brilliant, brilliant film.

TheParraboy

Staff member
MI Fallout - 9/10 - fast paced, 2.5hrs flew by, Cruise still got it
The Meg - 8/10 - Shark on roids, a monster world under the ocean, expect a sequel
The Darkest Minds 7/10 - a little limp in parts, the sequel will conquer
Avengers Infinity Wars 6.5/10 - Found it boring in parts, was disappointed overall
Antman and the Wasp 9.5/10 - my kind of superhero, brilliant
Latest Jurasic Park 5.5/10 - meh, got dragged into it boring as
Hereditary 7.5/10 - some heavy scenes, not as good as a quiet place, Last 5 min were WTF
Blackkklansman 7/10 - not bad, how some of the kkk get their asses handed to them
Deadpool 2 9/10 - Brilliant

Zoidberg

First Grade
Happy death day. Better than I expected. Started off not liking it because main character was a bitch (which I guess was the point), got better as it went on. Nothing new or surprising but enjoyable enough.

Latest posts