What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 25 V Knights

Mr Red

First Grade
Yep Lomax needed to be in the side 3 months ago then he’d probably have the touch to finish that off

Agree. And that’s the problem with the mentality of the coaching staff.... kids will never be ready for first grade usually until half a season AFTER they are in first grade... you can’t wait until they are 100% ready, by that time they are already gone to another club for a chance, and we are left giving guys like Mann and Lafai new contracts.

jeffdragon

Bench
If broncs win to.play in syd need them to win by 24 or less or more than 32 to play in Sydney.24/32and we are off to brissie -i hope friggin not.

My man Gasnier

Juniors
Yep the kids got a heap of upside keep him in trade aitken or lafai or both

The upside today was it became more real to the other backs that Lomax could take their jerseys, so they played out of their skin. Dufty's defence was a lot better, Nene scored a great try and got us out of trouble a lot with dummy half runs. Ditto for pereira who also made a great try saving tackle. Lafai was strong in defence, great converting covering tackle on matuatia to save a try with Mann. Hunt was much improved. Great effort by all.

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Bris will beat manly by 26 so we play them in bris and penrith get a home finals.
Knowing our luck thats a given
Wish we won by 20+ so we finish 5th and a home final guarantee.

Yep i reckon Bris will beat Manly by plenty especially with the incentive of their big home crowd semi......cant agree re knowing our luck weve had opportunity after opportunity and blown it.....you can thank McGrexit to where we ended up on the ladder by his unwillingness to drop players when their form was poor, his poor management of players after Origin and his use of our bench rotation....and i havnt started on his lack of game plans and structures

dragonssamy61

First Grade
Just some stats from the game
Dufty 190 meters 8 tackles 1 miss
Mcdonald 198 meters 7 tackles 1 miss
lomax 58 meters 17 takles 0 misses
JP 117 meters 6 tackles 1 miss
Hunt 69 meters 17 tackles 3 misses
forwards
LAM 92 meters 14 tackles o misses
Mcinnes 60meters 47 tackles 1 miss
JDB 90 meters 22 tackles o misses
Graham 102 meters 45 tackles 1 miss
Frizz 94 meters 32 tackles o misses
Lawrie 44 meters 31 tackles 2 misses

The upside today was it became more real to the other backs that Lomax could take their jerseys, so they played out of their skin. Dufty's defence was a lot better, Nene scored a great try and got us out of trouble a lot with dummy half runs. Ditto for pereira who also made a great try saving tackle. Lafai was strong in defence, great converting covering tackle on matuatia to save a try with Mann. Hunt was much improved. Great effort by all.
But dufty is still suspect under their high ball and easily pushed backwards so I’d put pereira at full back and him on the wing pereira hits the line much harder

Latest posts