What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Well that sucked.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Amazing how quickly the referring standard drops.

From a fine officiating performance on Friday, to a downgrade in the Pennies match where pedantism started rearing its head and penalties were given for good, hard tackles (Luke on Maloney) and then back onto outright errors in the Goosters/Sharks.

Good luck to the Dragons in Brisbane with Baby Sutton in control.

Jimmy O

Juniors

From a fine officiating performance on Friday, to a downgrade in the Pennies match where pedantism started rearing its head and penalties were given for good, hard tackles (Luke on Maloney) and then back onto outright errors in the Goosters/Sharks.

The bunker hasn't finished yet either!

ghoti

Bench

Like wasn't penalised for that tackle, Penrith was penalised for being offside (Maloney knocked on Penrith player in front picked the ball up). Commentators started their 'whatever happened to good hard tackles' rant and pretty much kept going until the warriora kicked to touch

Frenzy.

Immortal
Like wasn't penalised for that tackle, Penrith was penalised for being offside (Maloney knocked on Penrith player in front picked the ball up). Commentators started their 'whatever happened to good hard tackles' rant and pretty much kept going until the warriora kicked to touch

I see. Stand corrected then. They were still pedantic in that game though.

Stake Removed

First Grade
But even Friday, the try bunker diasallowed on Slater when on field ref, gave try even first look was grounded on dead ball line but onfield gave try, certain teams get away and get more decisions there way.

Last night when Cummins said Roosters knocked on to be overuled by Sutton and then they score that did me.

Added to that how the Roosters get there penalties in little batches to set them up for a try, considering Roosters never win penalty counts till last night

Stake Removed

First Grade
Where was Sutton when Cronk took kick for touch, in the 2nd half Roosters get penalty own 40, Cronk kicks ball from his 45 metres way off the mark, Sutton should have made him go back and take it again, yet another miss by the refs

gregstar

Referee
i was going for your mob last night - i f*cking hate the goosters.
you should have won - a dick pass & a dugan big match special were the difference alongside 2 sh*tty ref calls.

i'm in a state of shock regarding today.

sims giving it to the crowd & the drongo forwards is now my favorite moment of the season by a mile.

i can't make out what he said exactly but he was speaking like a drongo twinkie being bullied at school & whinging to the ref like he was the teacher.

A f**CKING CLASSIC!

Card Shark

Immortal
Where was Sutton when Cronk took kick for touch, in the 2nd half Roosters get penalty own 40, Cronk kicks ball from his 45 metres way off the mark, Sutton should have made him go back and take it again, yet another miss by the refs

Stake I can understand your frustration but this is clutching @ straws.

Frenzy.

Immortal
you should have won - a dick pass & a dugan big match special were the difference alongside 2 sh*tty ref calls.

sims giving it to the crowd & the drongo forwards is now my favorite moment of the season by a mile.

i can't make out what he said exactly but he was speaking like a drongo twinkie being bullied at school & whinging to the ref like he was the teacher.

A f**CKING CLASSIC!

Think he told TPJ he was built like Tarzan and that’s all ya got HAHAHA

carcharias

Immortal

A f**CKING CLASSIC!

f**k the every man woman and child in Qld.
Tallis f**kwit
Lockyer f**kwit
Vonnie f**kwit
Thiaday f**kwit
Mcguire f**kwit

wibble

Bench

A f**CKING CLASSIC!

That Sims moment reminded me of Ennis v Raiders. Great times

gregstar

Referee
Think he told TPJ he was built like Tarzan and that’s all ya got HAHAHA
he was pretending to whinge like a homo about a big meanie picking on him! calling the drongo out as a twinkie!

Last edited:

Eion

First Grade
Ah bless the dragons. Got rid of the merkin donkeys.

Now go souffs! Get rid of those merkin dragons.

Latest posts