What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So when will winning the war start paying dividends?

Blues Riff

Bench
ecebac0c85e9cff1f2a8da476df8052c.jpg

Sphagnum

Coach
War and peace

An appropriately disgraceful end to what has been a disgraceful season as a whole.

Piss poor attitude has haunted this side since Round 1, and once again, you can lay that entirely at the feet of Boyd. He did his best to lift us today....Only after the result was beyond doubt. In the first half he was exactly what he was for the entire season prior, missing in action.

Andrew McCullough is close to the worst hooker in the comp, and all those who have been cheerleading for him all year need to have your heads read. He is no better or worse than Nathan Peats. The fact that he Bradbury'd his way into the QLD 9 tells you all you need to know.

Thaiday, thank you for your service to the club, but you have no idea how relieved I am to see the back of you. Finally.

McGuire, I get the feeling is starting to treat his place here with indignation. He's been bog average all year, and the fact that he's blind in one eye probably isn't doing him any favors. With so many quality young guys coming through now, if he costs us one of them and remains playing like a busted ass, I'll be livid.

Also from this day on, this team is **** banned from signing anyone named Sims.

3/10 season. Not even kidding. The sheer amount of squandered potential on display.....It's vomit worthy. Dragons, Souths and Rorters are entirely beatable this year. A Grand Final appearance has deadset gone begging because of players who like to treat this club like a paid holiday.

That's all from me. Footy doesn't exist for 6 months, and if the NRL doesn't get its shit together in a big way on a number of fronts, soon enough it won't exist at all.