What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp II

Who would win in a troll fight?

• Nemmywinks

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Horniest Horny

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • l0l@50uff$

Votes: 22 73.3%

• Total voters

SBD82

Coach
Not really true.

However, how did you quote my post into a thread that I didn’t post in?
Interesting.
It's easy to do, just quote in the thread that it's posted in, then copy the quote and paste into another thread.

But I don't think that's what happened here. I think his post was sent to the swamp by a moderator.

Now get ready for a SWAMP FIGHT!!!

It's easy to do, just quote in the thread that it's posted in, then copy the quote and paste into another thread.

But I don't think that's what happened here. I think his post was sent to the swamp by a moderator.

Now get ready for a SWAMP FIGHT!!!
Donald Trump has assured me the swamp has been drained, now I ask you, what’s the world coming to if I can’t believe Donald Trump?

Willow

Assistant Moderator
One thing I've discovered is that trolls don't like being in The Swamp.

It's sort of like ye olde test to expose a witch. If you dunk them in a lake and they don't drown, then they're a witch. If they do drown, then they're stupid for acting like a witch.... or something like that.

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
Now an English football ( soccer) club has decided to rewind 100 years and release a new old jersey.
Looks very similar don't you think?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...t-red-chevron-nod-clubs-role-World-War-I.html

5195914-6294277-image-a-14_1539944124536.jpg

Latest posts