What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finals week two, Rabbitohs v Dragons, Saturday 15th September 7:40pm @ ANZ Stadium

CliveC

Juniors
Yeah what ever you reckon mate, I’m not going to research the incident you’re talking about but calling Sims or any first grader gutless is a bit rich from behind your keyboard.
Quite right but as I was referring specifically to this incident it was extremely poor behaviour!
No such thing as a gutless NRL player I agree.
Let's just say may the best team win!

ALSGI

Bench
Quite right but as I was referring specifically to this incident it was extremely poor behaviour!
No such thing as a gutless NRL player I agree.
Let's just say may the best team win!
How about you give us some links, dates, times of the incident so we can have a look hey?
You’ve already downgraded it to extremeley poor behaviour from gutless. Let’s have a look hey champ?

ThingFish

Juniors
Can’t believe how nervous I am already!! Still 2 days our. The only ones who seem confident are the bookies. TAB has the Dead V out to $4.25 with 13 and a half start. Crazy!!
I think we got this, but not by 13+, so I think I might smash the $1.90. Earn me some GF tickets.

Travitoh

First Grade
Can’t believe how nervous I am already!! Still 2 days our. The only ones who seem confident are the bookies. TAB has the Dead V out to $4.25 with 13 and a half start. Crazy!!
I think we got this, but not by 13+, so I think I might smash the $1.90. Earn me some GF tickets.

$4.25? I'm not a big gambler but I'll snap their hands off for that!
I don't expect St George to win but it'll be a nice cushion for me if we did fall to them.

Sonic Star

Juniors
$2.80 to score 2 or more

Edit- $5.50 for a hat trick

That’s pushing it, that’s how gambling companies win.

Even though he could, it’s safe to go 1 try unless you’re betting 5 bucks or something like that but if you’re going 100 or more, go 1 try

Dragons 09

Juniors
Good luck on the weekend gents.......just not enough luck to get you victory.
I grew up in a family where 3 of us are Dragons and 2 of us are Rabbitoh's, so the family rivalry is always at fever pitch whenever the two teams meet. Obviously from my perspective i hope we put the final nail in your seasons coffin, but if you do happen to send us into mad Monday, i'll be hoping you lads can go all the way.

I'm obviously biased, but i really think the betting odds are ridiculous and will be having a nice little piece of the $4.25 on offer. Sure, the loss of Widdop is huge for us, but as good as your forwards are, there is no way our forwards will be intimidated by you so i think the packs will nullify each other. It's the halves and backline that worries me most as i just feel like you blokes have more strike power. In saying that, i rate Kurt Mann highly so if he can do what he is capable of, if Hunt steps up and if our kids (Dufty, Lomax, Leilua and Lawrie) just have fun and don't get overawed, we are definitely a better chance than what the odds might suggest. The match ups between Sam and Jimmy G, McInness and Cook and Lomax and GI are going to be interesting if not mouthwatering.
Oh when the Saints.............;)

CliveC

Juniors
Good luck on the weekend gents.......just not enough luck to get you victory.
I grew up in a family where 3 of us are Dragons and 2 of us are Rabbitoh's, so the family rivalry is always at fever pitch whenever the two teams meet. Obviously from my perspective i hope we put the final nail in your seasons coffin, but if you do happen to send us into mad Monday, i'll be hoping you lads can go all the way.

I'm obviously biased, but i really think the betting odds are ridiculous and will be having a nice little piece of the $4.25 on offer. Sure, the loss of Widdop is huge for us, but as good as your forwards are, there is no way our forwards will be intimidated by you so i think the packs will nullify each other. It's the halves and backline that worries me most as i just feel like you blokes have more strike power. In saying that, i rate Kurt Mann highly so if he can do what he is capable of, if Hunt steps up and if our kids (Dufty, Lomax, Leilua and Lawrie) just have fun and don't get overawed, we are definitely a better chance than what the odds might suggest. The match ups between Sam and Jimmy G, McInness and Cook and Lomax and GI are going to be interesting if not mouthwatering.
Oh when the Saints.............;)
Should be a really good game,I can't pick the winner !

Latest posts