What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Souffs Sydney nude video complaint

insert.pause

First Grade
Maybe I’m old fashioned, but I don’t understand how someone’s first reaction to being “traumatised” by being flashed is to take “many screenshots”.

If you are so disgusted, surely you end the chat immediately?

Cockosh

Juniors
This sounds like another typical over reaction as was the case with Pearce and with the bulldogs last week. The problem now is precedence and as a fan I fully expect that the same punishment dealt to Pearce is dealt to these Souths players. Not because it fits the crime but because that was the standard set and must happen for sake of consistency. Which is exactly why it won’t happen. This is is the problem when rival fans start calling for the head of players from other clubs. It’s almost inevitable that someone from your club will make a mistake.

TheVelourFog

First Grade
There are lots of people who do dickhead things like this in society, yet it only seems like in professional sport people think that the sports person's employer should do something about it. Why? My employer is not responsible for what I do outside of work hours on my own time on my own behalf. It would be one thing if I did something at a function where I was representing my employer, but if not, then it is not really my employer's business. If something wrong occurred in this matter, then in my opinion, the complaint should have gone to the police.

If it were part of your contract at work to adhere to certain expected public behaviours then yes, it would be your employers responsibility to act.

mave

Coach
This sounds like another typical over reaction as was the case with Pearce and with the bulldogs last week. The problem now is precedence and as a fan I fully expect that the same punishment dealt to Pearce is dealt to these Souths players. Not because it fits the crime but because that was the standard set and must happen for sake of consistency. Which is exactly why it won’t happen. This is is the problem when rival fans start calling for the head of players from other clubs. It’s almost inevitable that someone from your club will make a mistake.

The current problem actually started when a player was suspended for 4 weeks for allegedly being drunk at an official club function.

Every incident since then has had the overshadow of that precedence.....the NRL still pick and choose when they want to follow any precedence previously set though.

Zerô

Juniors
BREAKING

I've just been sent the screenshots which I will post below.

These are unsolicited dick pics, please view at your own discretion

131034388.jpg

Maybe I’m old fashioned, but I don’t understand how someone’s first reaction to being “traumatised” by being flashed is to take “many screenshots”.

If you are so disgusted, surely you end the chat immediately?

Ohhh good. Now we're being critical of her actions.

Latest posts