What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 SF1 Fri - Sharks 21-20 Panthers @ Allianz

Finals Week 2: Sharks v Panthers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

magpie4ever

First Grade
Seriously, for someone who doesn't like either club; I need to ask this question.

Was the Channel 9 commentary overtaken by Penriff TV - it was disgracefully one side?

It just goes to show what can happen when one side stops playing, a reverse grade quality side can almost run the other side down.

Matt Maylon is a disgraceful jersey grabbing defender for a 1st grader.

Exsilium

First Grade
The game was there to be won. Sharks were shot.

The sharks had nothing to answer for but our halves wanted to even the score.

Win it you f**ks.

mongoose

Coach
Seriously, for someone who doesn't like either club; I need to ask this question.

Was the Channel 9 commentary overtaken by Penriff TV - it was disgracefully one side?

It just goes to show what can happen when one side stops playing, a reverse grade quality side can almost run the other side down.

Moylan's defence was mostly good actually, not sure what game you were watching...

Generalzod

Immortal

Matt Moylan pulled one of the best one on one tackle in the first half that stopped the try dont know what game you where watching???

GongPanther

Referee
Harsh, but it's hard to argue. He cost a definite 12 points with derp defensive reads. Add to that the stupid penalties he gave away and a few bad plays in attack. Definitely a bad for Jamesey boy!
Of all the games to have his worse of the season. You would think that having Maloney out wide was a ridiculous idea,and a change would be warranted. At least put him in the lock forwards position in defense as a sweeper.

But anyway,that is another season done and dusted. Good luck to the teams remaining. :)

GongPanther

Referee

Wipe your mouth,you're talking shit...or you're tasting that salty stuff again...or both.

magpie4ever

First Grade
Moylan's defence was mostly good actually, not sure what game you were watching...

I didn't say he didn't tackle. The tackle on his line was great & the tackle on the kick return was the same but about 40 efforts were jersey grabs.

If you couldn't see that, you & the other dude have never played the game.

Latest posts