What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 SF1 Fri - Sharks 21-20 Panthers @ Allianz

Finals Week 2: Sharks v Panthers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pedge1971

First Grade
Congrats sharks. Gritty win in the end.

Bad luck panthers. Tough loss to take. If it's any consolation, that's a young team that will improve again next year, and with another year maturity I don't think they will make the same dumb plays in the big moments.

Havent we heard that for the last 2 years?

Pedge1971

First Grade
They are absolute merkins. Yeah he had a poor game but without him they don't get here. I hate how they sum up some's season over their last game.

Did not watch neins coverage but tbf if the guys roasting Maloney were Johns, Fittler and Lockyer then how can you argue?

All of them knew how to ice a game and the only ones out of this f**king overrated bunch of halves who now can do it consistently are JT (retired), Munster (has Smith). All the rest blow hot and cold including Jimmy as much as I love the bloke.

This Year?

Immortal
Got to the exact same spot without him the last 2 years. He is a fraud

A premiership winning fraud. For mine there are others to blame for the loss too.

Did not watch neins coverage but tbf if the guys roasting Maloney were Johns, Fittler and Lockyer then how can you argue?

All of them knew how to ice a game and the only ones out of this f**king overrated bunch of halves who now can do it consistently are JT (retired), Munster (has Smith). All the rest blow hot and cold including Jimmy as much as I love the bloke.

Yes they may be good judges but they have had bad games also. I'm just over the way they criticise and target a player in a team whenever they lose.

well penrith threw that away. should've won easily but were their own worst enemy, especially in the first half.

moylan, Fifita and chad were huge for Cronulla, just got them home. can't see anything but a huge storm victory next week though

Pugzley

Congrats, Sharkies! No hard feelings and remember what I said about The Melbourne Scum and Cam Smith next week. Send Luke Lewis out a winner!!

35SHHrSYBPIqXJYgiFstlLxXGkV8w9yLLP_1MSkgBZHfLBwmZMn3U9f4JT6CpDMyYhLZavMUW8og0K1ezyf9xgUJeud82GOEz6Wf_Due=w500-h250-nc

carcharias

Immortal
well penrith threw that away. should've won easily but were their own worst enemy, especially in the first half.

moylan, Fifita and chad were huge for Cronulla, just got them home. can't see anything but a huge storm victory next week though
I think you’ll find Gallen lost that for you
Mentioned 2017 version of Maloney ...so what does Maloney do
Try’s to prove Gal wrong by bringing back 2017 Maloney.
That’ll never work.

Latest posts